So what brings you to this forum

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Samhain, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Greyfoxx

Greyfoxx Members

Don't we all lol

2. Greyfoxx

Greyfoxx Members

After checking out various "sex" forums which did not meet te criteria I was searching for, I am totally blown away by the openness and variety of topics available here .
    Well done to the creators and to all members and posters for making it so amazing.

Jcinalco and soulpoker like this.
  3. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

looking for guys to play with me sexually.

DanHarvey likes this.
  4. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I live in a very small, rural, blindingly white, and overwhelmingly MAGA one-light town. While I know a few LGBT folk and assorted allies, I frequent this forum to interact with like-minded friendlies; an opportunity rarely afforded by our current community.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  5. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Sorry you live in such a shitty environment. You appear to be intelligent, wise and compassionate. You don't deserve to live among such ignorance. But it gives me hope that even in a town where they don't like anyone who's "different," there is a glimmer of hope. I hope your town has charm otherwise.

Piobaire likes this.
  6. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Perhaps people like me are needed in places like this.

7. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

Im very interested in chatting with like minded people that are turned on by basically the same things that turn me on

Jcinalco likes this.
  8. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Joined hipforum's last april, at 74 and being single for a long time and regularly masturbated since I was 11 even when in relationships, I wanted to know if other people masturbated the same and as often as I do, at first I found it very embarrassing even mentioning masturbation let alone discussing it with other people. But now knowing thousands of people masturbate regularly also , and knowing that a lot of people my age still masturbate regularly, at 74 the only sex I will ever get now is masturbating and it's so wonderful to read other peoples experiences,

TXB8R and Happy Guy like this.
  9. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I felt so guilty for years after masturbating. This was years before I even considered doing it with a guy might be fun. I thought it was sick. I prayed that I'd stop. Slowly I began realizing it's healthy to do so, at least in theory. Even necessary. Eventually the worst post nut clarity I ever had was realizing how alone I am. But at least I didn't regret doing it.
    Kind of similar journey in reckoning with my same sex attractions.

Happy Guy likes this.
  10. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

11. Tower69

Tower69 Members

I love cocks and cum. That's why. ;)

12. TXB8R

TXB8R Members

You and I are a lot alike. Although I am straight, I like masturbating; but, only by myself or with somebody--preferably the latter. I do like guys who like cock and masturbating and this should be a place to discuss my sexual predilections.

Rocket73 likes this.
  13. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I fought my true sexual identity for so long... joining a forum such as this helped me realize I am not alone. I was a constant contributor to 'shybiguys" forum for a long time, before it fell apart when the admins did not keep up with it. I found this after looking around. Some of the guys I got to know also came here. It helps to read people's opinions and how they view their sexual and emotional realities. I miss shyguys - and I was active here for a while, then went silent - but I came back again - because it is good to know I can express myself freely without being mocked or ridiculed. It's a good place to be

Jcinalco, MJSkier, AstroShark and 2 others like this.
  14. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I love sharing my experiences and reading others experiences.

Jcinalco and thepapasmurph like this.
  15. Kneeler

Kneeler Members

ditto

Jcinalco likes this.