So the 4th

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jul 2, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Since I got drafted into doing some shit for the 4th I went to the store to aquire some stuff and on the menu shall be:

(1)Applewood honey coated chicken breasts
    (2)Seashell salad (sour cream, sea shells, green onions, tomatos, 3 cheese tortolini(spelling) shredded sharp chedder, shredded mild chedder, deer sausage and pickles
    (3) Green salad with tomatos, mushrooms, green onions and chedder
    (4) Assorted chips and dips
    (5) fresh fruit salad
    (6) Coke, Dr Pepper, Ice Tea
    (7) Ice cream bars

and if that is not what is wanted there is always the door, lol

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

BYOB is another word for cheap.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I dont drink anymore really so I only supply what I want to consume, so I bought a few cases of pop and am making a couple gallons of ice tea, then I also have some other drinks around the house. If they desire beer, wine ect yes sir it will be BYOB, lol

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

BYOB isn't cheap. i'll buy for people, but if they aint pitching in, they can go to the kitchen and get a glass of water. unless i'm getting something in return or know that i will be paid back later, its always BYOB

got a nice menu going on. i dunno what i'm doing yet.

\

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

fitzy your young, single you should have a line on some killer action.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, i am enjoying being single

but about the 4th...i was thinking of going up to vermont to see my friend. he's stuck up there doing an internship. only problem is that he has work the next day at 6am, so no real partying going on. but a bunch of us are thinking of going up to visit next weekend.

theres a lot going on in boston, so i can just go out and wander around

7. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

that is a good menu.

first we will start off with appetizers, nothing special, dips, chips, salsa, salami, cheese, just your basic stuff then for dinner
    we are having tri tip, green salad, this really good potatoe type casserole type thingy, fresh fruit salad, rolls, and I think something else. ]
    For dessert, homemade vanilla ice creme (mom makes) and choc. chip cookie dough (I make), this yummy pudding with chunks of brownies and fresh raspberries, homemade carrot cake (my best friend makes) and a birthday cake for my niece.
    we will have pepsi, coke, dr. pepper, mountain dew, starbucks iced tea, smirnoff ice, beer and some stuff for bloody mary's.
    to end the evening we will have a nice firework display in our front yard, oh and swimming for the kids and poker for the men.