So SWIM just failed a screening...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Icarium, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Icarium

Icarium Member

SWIM doesn't yet know if they'd detected the creatine in the so-called detox formula, or if it's the THC....the sample was split and they're currently testing the second batch in the lab.

SWIM had given it up about 3 months ago, and last week had a couple with a friend. Of course, SWIM then got a job offer, contingent on passing the test.

If it's the masking agent, SWIM would presume they can ask for a retest...

There has been no intake since June 17, about a 1/4 during the previous week, nothing prior for a couple of months, and near daily use prior to that for nearly a decade....

With about 4 or 5 days to work with, does anyone know of any "fast" ways to purge, so SWIM may be able to pass cleanly, without masking agents or these phoney detox drinks? Just a natural way to get it gone?

SWIM has this sense of impending doom, and wants to see if he can get on the right track before any retests.

Thanks for any advice.

2. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

I thinks that it would be best to drink plenty of water and have some vitamin B (which can be cought at GNC) to make urite yellow again. Working out the day of or before the test would also be a bad idea.

3. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

SWIM? Is that an acronym for "some wimp I met?"

4. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

His only real hope now is dilution, but if they're testing for creatine levels, he'll get popped doing that.

Seems like he's fucked.

5. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

it's short for Someone Who Isn't Me... Basically its just used to that people don't flame the original poster lol.

Too bad Jared didn't use it more often hahahahaha.

6. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

^^^lol thats funny. I'd say niacin. I also heard vodka clears you out too. Who knows.

7. rydns

rydns Member

who needs a job. just spark yourself a bowl and forget about it.

8. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

"SWIM" is usually used to avoid any (real or imagined) run-ins with the law.

as a few people said, drink lots of water, but don't start until a few hours before the test; no reason to start earlier, it's just to dilute one's urine. i think hamsammich meant it wouldn't be a bad idea to exercise before the test, but you'd need to start that now and focus on burning fat.

good luck!

9. aesther

aesther Member

jared, hahaha

man, that guy was so nice, it's a shame he was so sensitive to all the bullshit

but i guess that's life ehh?
    i think it sucks that people who are genuinely nice and sensitive basically get they're ass kicked (figuratively or literally) in this world

but i guess that's the way this world works.....

10. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

drink lots of cranberry juice and green tea

11. boothy

boothy Senior Member

yeah he was a nice guy, and lets be honest, a lotta people here treated him like shit. it was well harsh, even if did do things that were a bit stupid sometimes.

12. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

who's jared?

13. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

Exercise, drink lots of water, and don't smoke. Smoking cigarettes helps me relieve myself more often, so try that.

14. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Ask somebody who's clean to piss in a little pill bottle and take it with you to your test. Make sure its around body temperature.

15. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

MarijuanaPhysicist (?) if i remember. Basically a bunch of shitty shit happened to him and when he posted those stories on the forum people shit on him, so he left.

16. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

besides getting someone else's piss, dilution is the best bet. yea, start a few hours(4 or 5) prior to test with 8oz of water every 15 min. and 36-48 hours prior to test, eat lots of meat or take protein suppliments to stock up on creatine. also some vitamin b2 or b12 an hour before test will color the urine yellow, so there will be no questions about clear pee. tell SWIY "GL"

17. JvY

JvY Member

LISTEN TO ME

LISTEN

ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINKS

the big ones

and water

no joke.

18. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

While they do test for creatine, a high creatine level can be easilly explained. Just tell them that you've been working out and using it as a supplement. That's what I did and it worked just fine.

19. liz

liz Member

Like someone else said, drink cranberry juice. But additionally,they have cranberry pills and chews as supplements to promote urinary tract health. Take those. My friend's girlfriend uses them a lot for her 3x weekly tests, and hasn't failed one since she started this method.

EDIT: hehehe...post 420.

20. tyc

tyc Member

drink a bunch of water until u start pissing about every 30 min... and start taking some aspirin like 12 hrs before the test... take vitamin b12 4 hrs before the test..

i smoked weed everyday for 3 months straight quit for 3 days and passed a drug test