So recently I found the biggest bullshit in school ever.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Rheepublic, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Rheepublic

Rheepublic Member

I was looking through my health text book, the ones that tell you get cancer from marijuana and other bullshit. Well they had a list that told you how to live longer. Of course not doing drugs was at the top of the list. The next suggestion was a little more surprising. Not having sex before marriage. Now I understand you could get STDs and such, but honestly most kids aren't stupid enough to not use protection. It made me laugh a bit.

2. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Lol, what doesn't give you cancer these days?

Next eating certain foods will give us cancer.

3. LanSLIde

LanSLIde Member

Probably based on some statistical B.S., although statistically the ones who don't probably just grew up in a more supported, higher class kind of family where they aren't prone to death-inducing things that lower class (and higher population) ones deal with more often

4. GST

GST Member

Statistics can tell you anything you want if you put the right twist on it. For instance, one year in the 1950s the Rotal Navy fleet air arm had more pilots killed than it trained. Of course that year it was transitioning all pilots to jets and training zero new pilots. Unless you ahve a clear knowledge of where a statistic is from I always take them with a pinch of salt.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

mm yeah Marijuana gives you cancer, I smoke marijuana wrapped in bacon.. Im gonna die. im so baked on bacon right now you just dont know.....

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    this is LOVE AND SEX NOOB!!!!

7. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Heh it does sound a bit stupid, but you'd be surprised how many kids don't use protection. Honestly - it's scary.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

haha don't scar the lil noobie like that!