So Prince Harry's a Nazi, eh?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fickdichskkip, Jan 13, 2005.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I think it is a horrible thing to do. And if it was a joke, then sick jokes like that do not appeal to me.

2. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Whether or not you think his mother was an idiot.....she was his mother and he lost her at a very young age. Children don't expect their mother's to be intellectual. They expect them to be nuturing, which she was.

Charles wouldn't know love if it bit him in the crumpets. Di was madly in love with him.

This situation is about Harry, and I say he did it for attention. Period.

3. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

he showed his family up for what we here in britain know they are/ nazi fuck/n lazy fuck/n parrasites who gerron my fuckin nerves. so fuck him and fuck them all /we wont be ruled by nazi bastards.we have to live in their back yards. capalist twats. / peace

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Well, it doesn't surprise me. The Royal Family are a bunch of scumbags, and being filthy rich and inbred doesn't make them any less so.

5. fickdichskkip

fickdichskkip Banned

Oh, I think he does--and he clearly feels it deeply for one woman: Camilla. Remember, he was the one who was forced into the marriage with Di, because of Royal protocol. I hardly doubt that he should have been expected to love her, as all she was supposed to be was suitable for the role of Princess. You can't blame him for that can you? But I think despite everything, he persisted with the relationship, and it was Di's antics and inability to accept her role that led to the breakdown of the relationship. She was simply incapable of living up to it, so she caused shit to make it look like it was the Royal Family's fault. My guess is that she never really loved Charles either--that she was more in love with the notion of being a Princess, but when the reality of being a Princess became to burdensome, she cut and run. Sadly, now William and Harry not only have to live with the tragedy of losing their mother at a young age, but they also have to live with the legacy of their mother being a petty, vain, and selfish mental case. Given this, I guess it's no surprise that Harry's a little off himself.

6. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

....and they all lived happily ever after. ;)

7. fickdichskkip

fickdichskkip Banned

Haha, you know you can't win the argument. Haha.

8. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Who's arguing? :D

I just think that a lot of people forget that the "royals" are people too, not "employees of Britain". The kids are going to act like kids. There will be idiots. Marriages will fail. Just like everybody else.

And just as you are entitled to think Di was "a petty, vain, and selfish mental case", I am entitled to think that Charles is an airhead bumblefuck who will suck at being king. :)

9. fickdichskkip

fickdichskkip Banned

The thing is, my viewpoint is substantiated by fact, yours are based on malicious vindictiveness. If you try to look at Charles' attributes and qualifications objectively, there's no way you could honestly assert what you do. Oh well, whatever the case, he will most likely become King, and I'm quite sure he'll be a good one.

10. antithesis

antithesis Hello

All I know about Prince Charles is that he asked Natalie Portman if she was in the original Star Wars and so he is obviously an idiot.

11. fickdichskkip

fickdichskkip Banned

Oh, right. He must be an idiot, then.

12. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

For the same reason they'd care if someone showed up at a costume party dressed in a Ku Klux Klan uniform carrying a sign that said, "Kill the Niggers!"

You really think that it's forgivable just because it was a costume party? It wasn't even in keeping with the theme of the party, which was something about "colonials" and something else. Aren't there, like, THOUSANDS of other costumes to choose from? And this shit-for-brains picks a NAZI costume.

Some might say that he's just "acting out" because of the bizarre-o pressure of growing up as a "prince," yet realizing you're just an average schmoe (as Harry is, by all accounts).

-Jeffrey

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Yeah, but if he dressed up like a ghost they'd say he was being insensitive to haunting victims, and if he dressed up like Aladdin they'd say he was gay...

He really had no other choice. :D

14. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

You'd welcome at my costume party wearing that. We would know it isn't for real. Now it would be a good idea to get changed at the party because getting there (out of context) it could be seriously misunderstood... In other costumes I often like to arrive in costume and sometimes stop at a 7-11 on the way just for laughs, I wouldn't do that if I wore something really controversial. But until this entire mess it wouldn't have occurred to me for one moment that either a Nazi or a Ku Klux Klan member at a costume party would be anything to worry about.

Btw, we did have a Moslim terrorist at Halloween this past year, couple hundred or so attending and no one commented on it other than 'cool costume'. His wife wore a burka -at least for an hour or so until she wanted to go dance, then she changed. :) I'd forgotten earlier because, well, noone did think anything of it...

15. peacefuljeffrey

Could you explain to me what the fuck being a kid, or losing his mother, has to do with liking the idea of Naziism enough to wear those outfits?? It would make my fuckin' flesh crawl to put that on for even a moment! And that would likewise be the case with anyone who's normal, or at least, who doesn't harbor some secret shameful unspoken support for Nazis.

What the fuck does being filthy rich and being able to do anything he wants have to do with it?

If I had $30 billion dollars of personal wealth, I wouldn't find Naziism any more palatable than I do now as a workin' stiff. Where did you get that connection that wealth = feeling like wearing Nazi garb and getting away with it?

So anyone who is rich and wants attention should go out and wear Nazi outfits to parties. Well, I guess that if your ancestors did it... :rolleyes:

-Jeffrey

16. peacefuljeffrey

And so you think that he went into a costume rental store and simply wanted to "play a bad guy" for the hell of it, huh? You don't see anything lacking in the CHARACTER of a person who would feel like wearing such a costume?

Um, re-enactment is NOT what he was doing. I'm willing to bet he was the ONLY fuckbrain who wore a NAZI outfit to this party. Was he part of some HISTORICAL SOCIETY, and that's why he wore this? No. You're raising a smokescreen around this, and I can't figure out why. The one thing has nothing to do with the other.

I can't fathom "strongly disagreeing" that there was something wrong with dressing up as Harry did. It takes a certain "something" to want to wear Nazi garb, even IF you had it in your head that you wanted to "play" a bad guy.

You are coming off sounding like some sort of Nazi-apologist. I find it chilling.

-Jeffrey

17. peacefuljeffrey

No, the issue would be that you'd know I was the kind of person who takes that lightly enough to be willing to do it. That's a chilling thing. I would think tremendously less of anyone I know (or don't know) who would for a moment consider, much less DO, show up at a party dressed as either a Klansman or a Nazi. That's just fucked up. There's a defective mentality to ANYONE who would wear that shit for ANY REASON other than because they were needed to do it for a ROLE, as perhaps in a movie or play, or historical re-enactment. Choosing that kind of costume for a "costume party," when there are so many tens of thousands of other options, SAYS something about a person (a VERY NEGATIVE something) whether you want to see it or not, Myranya.

-Jeffrey

18. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

No, I don't. The 'Moslim terrorist' I mentioned in my previous post is one of the nicest guys I know. I don't for one moment believe he's lacking in character in any way, or sympathises with real Moslim terrorists, or would go in any other way outside the context of costuming with it.

That was still in reply to *your* question where he could've found a costume; look at my post, it was still directly under that part of the quote. I didn't mean in any way *he* was a member, only that such a group is an obvious place to find a costume when someone would want one. Something *you* asked about; please don't jump down my throat for answering your own question.

Nazi's and neo-nazi's are the scum of the Earth, and anyone wearing anything like this *out of context* will get it stuffed in an orifice of choice so fast they can't even start to apologise for their 'joke'.

Jeffrey (and others), I've participated and watched a lot of all kinds of dress-up, for a good fifteen years now. Lots of costume parties, masquerades, parades, staged plays, live role-playing, re-enactment. I have seen absolutely NO evidence to back up your concerns that those who choose to dress up as bad guys have even the smallest shred of actual 'evil' in them. The few creeps, in fact, would invariably chose a 'hero' role.

19. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

Excellent point! Dammed whatever he dressed up as and if he didn't go to the party and stayed home, he would of been accused of being a closet Nazi.

20. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Jeffrey,
    Quit trying to pass off your opinions as facts, learn to communicate, and get a life.

You seem to have a real problem with other people not being just like you, and a mind that slams shut at the slightest sign of opposition.

There was nothing wrong with my post. It is my OPINION, and I have stated that clearly. You may have your opinion, but your opinion is not better or worse than anyone elses.