So now that the Muslims BEHEADED someone, you still think we're the badguys?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Wicked Eyes, May 12, 2004.

1. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I dont see it . Im not sure what causes this kind of outlook but it seems that lots of westerners believe the world revolves around them.
    you have people around the world beheading people not just yanks and for some reason americans in particular seem to think their goverment is all behind it

I suppose its easyier to think like this than to think there are a group of people that just hate you that you cant control

Ive met real live people who support this kind of thing are they all in the pay of the CIA ?

whether this guy went as a lone agent or not wouldnt really effect me if I was thinking of going out there to work I think the effect of discouraging people would be the same
    the military have shown they are unable to defend themselves so you would still have the risk of this happening to you

2. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

You can choose to dismiss these well documented sorts of claims, Washington does regularly whilst they continue to practice this very sort of manufactured consent to advance militant agendas decade after decade.

The cry of Conspiracy Theory is precisely what our media and elite corporate interests want the sheeple to cry out. Its far easier to dismiss than to research and unmask the long running methodologies of our shadow government.

3. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

And no, noone who suspects CIA involvement, that I know of, has ever made the claim that ONLY our boys do this. The claim of "noone else is doing this" is a far cry from the factual acknowledgement that our boys DO perpetrate such fabrications to further political and corporate agendas.

Hell we teach this very sort of barbarity in the School of the Americas. Its there many brutal regimes have had their death squads trained.

4. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I didnt support the war in iraq lots of my friends did they think that if you could set up some kind Of democracy in iraq it would have the effect of toppling the theocracys in saudi and iran I hope they are right

but I dont think thats whats going to happen I think you will just get resentment and our countrys are not addressing the core issue which is attacking the theology behind islamic terrorism and islamic states

I think the way to destroy islamic terrorism is to openly examine whether it was likely that mohammed was a prophet whether he was a moral or a ethical man
    and whether a islamic state as discribed in the koran and haddith is the ideal political system

if you did this using mainstream media in the short term you would ruffle some feathers but in the long term I think you would destroy the threat of islamic terrorism
    this is a peaceful method but its not happening because the media dont allow it

I dont much like my goverment but you seem to dismiss the millions of people who support groups like al-queda as if these people dont matter and are just total pawns
    they have a agenda

5. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

American Tanks Charge Into Najaf
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=3&u=/ap/20040514/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_15

6. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

"Nobody's right, if everybody's wrong..."

And that's all I have to say about that.

7. brothersun

brothersun Member

If they behead a dozen people. I still think that the coalition is in a place they should not be. And you have to release its not just these iraqs that are doing aweful things. Its an invition to any terrorist group in the area to get a free shot. One has to realize that there is a reason for the hate. American policies in the middle east have been very suspect. American goverment and Saddam were bedfellows. They helped with money and arms to fight the evil iranians. And the americans supplied afghanistan with arms and training which included Bin Laden. To fight the evil russians. God knows what else they have done.

8. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Ironically, Islamic fundamentalism was never an issue inside Iraq under Saddam. The country was actually the only truly secular nation in the Middle East (yes, I'm cheekily including Israel which is run by Jewish fundamentalist nazis :p).

But now it is an issue. True democracy in Iraq might well result in an Iran-style Shiite theocracy - though the population is well-educated so the middle-classes might resist giving up the freedoms they enjoyed under Saddam.

However, the invasion has made Iraq a honeypot for Islamist militants from throughout the region, turning Iraq now into one of the primary battlegrounds for Islamic jihadists. Under Saddam the country was at least stable, and its people enjoyed religious, if not political freedom. Now it's a breeding-ground for al-Qaeda sympathisers ....

Go USA!

9. earthy44

earthy44 Member

The problem is that BOTH are the bad guys. We are the bad guys for starting this all in the first place and abusing prisoners. However, alot of the people in Iraq are also the bad guys for putting their fanatic beliefs before human life, both of their own people and Americans. That is the problem with war and why it doesn't work! Everyone is the bad guy, all violence I have seen so far is ludicrous and unjustified. And thanks to George, we started it!

10. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

"The Muslims?"

"We?"

Could you generalize some more, Wicked Eyes? Is this the way you actually think?

The people you so carelessly named "the Muslims" are about as common among the group you have placed them in as the U.S. soldiers who are committing atrocities in the name of the never-ending "War on Terror" are among all of the people serving in the U.S. military.

If you believe this war is so righteous, why aren't you off killin' "the Muslims?"
    You could take the place of one of those poor kids in the National Guard who are stuck over there suffering radiation poisoning from crawling around on vehicles armored with depleted uranium and fighting a war they don't believe in because some recruiter tricked them into thinking that they could be an electrical engineer and gain college credits and funds for just a few weeks of service a year.

Or perhaps you would prefer to just torture some Iraqi prisoners?

Are you including them in your "we?" Right now, IMHO your "we" is made up of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and you. I'll leave everyone else out (unless they inform me otherwise). And with that in mind, my answer is YES!

11. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you believe this war is so righteous, why aren't you off killin' "the Muslims?"

Chuck Yaeger served in combat in three entirely separate wars in three entirely separate decades. Being "too old" or "too young" or having already served is no excuse if you believe in this operation. Even "Hanoi Jane" wasn't afraid to put her safety at risk by travelling to a combat zone. Those who are for this war, but who aren't Over There do, most likely, love their country. They just love their personal safety a bit more.

12. skip

skip Founder Administrator

LMAO! That's a good one! Makes sense too, since they grow opium instead of food in Afghanistan! I do have one addendum. Could you add food for Afghani hashish too! I have lots I'd contribute!

P.S. MarkN, glad you finally got registered! :)

13. MarkN

MarkN Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah me too Skip.
    I never care for the afgan hash too much....the black pakastan was better.
    Hey!, all this makes me want to research this more. Because I'm certainly not going to learn why islamic folks hate us so much from the US media. I thought of doing a Google search for mohammad, but it would proberly trigger some CIA puter, and then I'd be on some dreaded "list".

Should I put down the joint, am I paranoid???

14. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

we are most likely on some list anyway so dont worry

another poster mughul over in the religion forum has a site thats has a wide list of islamic and anti islamic links

http://www.religionandsecularism3.gq.nu/favorite_links.html

pretty interesting collection hes a ex-muslim but there are links there to most branches of islam

15. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

OMG... shut the FUCK up. Nick Berg was there on his own terms. Stop saying this "It's Bush's fault" bullshit!

You make me sick, idiot.

16. God

God Member

Wicked Eyes, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE INSURGENT, TRYING TO SPREAD DISINFORMATION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????

17. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

:mad:
    I don't like the fact that so many people here think this guy deserved his beheading simply because he was an amerikan. I FULLY AGREE that we do not belong there. I FULLY AGREE that bombing children and invading countries and fighting bullshit wars is wrong and unacceptable. But as I've heard, that guy was there with only the BEST of intentions and was something of a humanitarian, and in no way did he deserve what he got. All of you here bitching about babies and children being bombed, but yet you make replies like, "boo hoo, another fucking AMERICAN got killed." That's just fucking wrong and shitty of you. A life is a life, whether its an american, an iraqi, or anyone else in between. You are no better than all of those sheepish, closed-minded amerikkkan scum you hate so much if you can rationalize his death simply because of where he was born.

on another note, I'd just like to add my $.02 on the matter. I think that AmeriKKKa was behind the whole damn thing. I think they probably shipped him off to one of our buddy countries that tolerates torture....Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time. I'm also convinced that he was already dead before his head was cut off, if he'd have been alive he should have BLED, for christ's sake.

one more thing....I cant believe so many of you have REPEATEDLY bothered to even reply to this thread.....it's obvious that the original poster doesn't care for logic or reason, and only began this thread to start up shit. You all should really consider not responding to flamers.

luv~N~lite
    the former Panic_Pixie

18. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

1. "The Muslims" didn't behead anybody. That was one small group of people. I met a muslim guy who lives in the Middle East somewhere who called the guys who did it savages, which they were.

2. Well, what do you expect? Yeah, we can go into a country, shoot a bunch of people, drag innocent people out of their homes and off the street to try to catch terrorists, blow off little children's legs, and more, all because we're the great US of A, but they're not allowed to do anything in resistance? Sure, what they did was barbaric, but let's face it, we haven't been much nicer to them.

3. Liberated them, eh? Well, there's evil regimes, and then there's evil occupations... Hard to say which is worse.

4. We've killed a lot more of them than they have of us, even if you include September 11th. (which the Iraqis were not responsible for)

19. kayatree

kayatree Member

20. God

God Member

so true, moonshyne