So now that the Muslims BEHEADED someone, you still think we're the badguys?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Wicked Eyes, May 12, 2004.

1. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

Boo hoo hoo - an American got BEHEADED! WAH!

Could someone please explain why it is so much worse to behead someone than to drop daisy cutters on entire towns full of people? Why SHOULDN'T the Iraqis go around beheading (or torturing or shooting or burning) the INVADERS who are ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING THEIR COUNTRY???

SelfStyled took the words right out of my mouth - these scum invaders want to violate every international law, every "rule of war," rape children, pillage whole countries, decimate the infastructure of this country, maurade around the world bringing misery and poverty to everything they touch - and we're supposed to rip our hair out and weep when some american CONTRACTOR who had NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER in that country is killed? Why? Because he was beheaded? I've seen pictures of IRAQI CHILDREN WITHOUT HEADS. THAT is what is heinous.

Don't like it? Tell it to your fascist "leader." FUCK America.

2. Maverick

Maverick Banned

Logic Train!
    *watches train speed by and sees it vanish into the distance quickly*
    -Greg Proops

What did he not do? Could he of teleported to that room and stopped them?
    These people beheaded him on the weak excuse of the prison abuses. Bush sure didn't cause those.
    Unless, of course, he can teleport.

3. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This article might be of interest:
    This site might be of some interest. It still seems WAY too coincidental that the guy who was beheaded was so closely watched by authorities in Iraq, and had been jailed by The Good Guys so soon before. There's something more to this story, I'd bet.

In the movie version, it will go something like this, but with someone more important than this generic "aide:"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aide: Mr. President, we've learned that an American civilian is being held in Iraq.

President UnCuriousGeorge: Oh. You disturb my game of pong with something like this? And hey, can you bring me another six pack?

Aide: Here you are. Anyways, this American civilian... Sir... no, you can't open that side... no... flip the can over... no, over... flip the can over. Over. The other side. No, the other side. There ya go. Anyways this American, he's allegedly there for, um, business. Security forces arrested him, and he's presently in an Iraqi jail. We've checked his background and find him to be connected to subversive extremist elements. His own father is an anti-war activist- in fact, he's tied in with that ANSWER group. You know, one of those peacenick faggots. It's highly suspicious. Should we make any efforts on his behalf?

President UnCurious George: Peacenik bastard can rot in hell for all I care. Tell them I don't really care what happens to him then.

Aide: Are you saying-

President UnCurious George: I just said I don't care WHAT happens to him. Make sure the security officers that are holding him know this. We don't care WHAT happens. Get that message across.

Aide: Understood, Mister President.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

http://www.evote.com/homepage/new_home.asp link on right side of page that says not for the fainthearted if that doesnt work I can find it off another site
    a lot of sights that were hosting it have either been swamped or dossed

5. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

jonny, have you watched it? I don't want to, but have been curious about the "large knife" the media keeps saying the people used in the video. It seems like it would take a while to saw through someone's neck if you were just using a "large knife" - or are they really talking about some kind of big machete, and they just lopped the head right off? I really don't want to see this myself, like I said - but want to know what is being referred to.

6. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

Uh, he INVADED the country, didn't he? That guy shouldn't have even BEEN there. Iraq belongs to the IRAQIS, not to BLOODSUCKING AMERICAN CONTRACTORS!

7. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Lets edit this; Iraq belonged to SADDAM HUSSEIN. Now, finally, it belongs to the IRAQIS.

8. Mui

Mui Senior Member

lol yeah right... baaaa

more like now belongs to the united states

9. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Actually, more like belongs to private contractors like Halliburton, KBR, etc., as well as the oil companies who are getting the drilling contracts....

10. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

LaughinWillow I hadnt watched it well I saw the first bit of it from that link and have seen lots of that sort of thing before and its pretty depressing so wasnt going to but as you asked
    I watched it

to me the knife looks like something like a long bowie knife say 14 inchs not bowie knife style but that size maybe thinner could be a knife for slaughtering cattle or sheep

basically you have these guys reading out a statement in arabic for a long time
    mr berg looks nervous at times then right at the end of the video they shout allah akbar roll him over one guy holds him down
    his hands and feet are tied anyway and the man with the knife cuts his head off
    kind of saws at the neck again much like if you were slaughtering a sheep

11. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

It just sounds to me like this person probably was dead within a minute, if they cut his throat - clearly he would bleed to death, right?

The only reason I believe this is relevant is because I think people are imagining that this guy was alive while his head was "slowly" sawed off, but he was probably already dead when he head was cut off.

As it is, I still say that this is far less heinous than what a lot of Iraqi children got, and certainly no worse than carpet bombing an entire city full of human beings.

Why is cutting off the head so disturbing to people, but dropping daisy cutters on kids isn't?

12. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Probably because a manual decapitation involves violence of an "up close and personal" nature, which the US public has no stomach for. It's hard to cheer on the smart bombs and cruise missiles if you have to see what happens when they hit human flesh, ya know? :(

13. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

he was dead within 10-20 seconds, no longer. pretty gruesome video, if i had to say it was worse than the daniel pearl video by far.

14. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

a) because we see it.
    b) because he was an American.

In terms of the amount of human misery involved, you're right to state that the "coalition forces" are responsible for far greater numbers of far more gruesome and painful deaths of innocent civilians. That does not mean we're wrong to be shocked and outraged by this atrocity. But we should be similarly shocked and outraged by the death of any innocent person, be they killed with a machete by Islamists or with a cluster bomb dropped from a British plane.

The difference is that we don't see the atrocity and death "we" cause. What we don't see doesn't upset us.

15. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

this is a country that chops off people's hands if they steal something from someone else. Iraq and most arab nations have always done this to prisoners. What looks alot worse is our US soldiers raping Iraqi women, torturing and abusing prisoners and taking incriminating nude photographs..... Plus, the US is in Iraq raging a war that was against the UN. There is no just reason why we were there in the first place. The only reason was Saddam is a threat and a terrorist with capabilities for WMD (which was never found). Its funny to think that when all along our US gov thought that saddam and iraq are terrorists, yet to the arab world and most of the rest of the world, we look more like terrorists.

16. stormyy

stormyy Member

I would much rather have my head cut off than die a slow horrible death that many (innocent) Iraqis have to look foward to....thanks to Americas use of depleted uranium. I think that before people post these VERY uninformed statements (muslims are bad) they should read up on whats going on in the world...not everything makes it to the evening news.

17. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

There is no such thing as "good guys".

There is no such thing as "bad guys".

There are only "guys".

We just want those guys to stop killing each other.

18. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

The beheading just proves how evil the Americans really are and how much they deserved it. Illegal Americans have no right being involved in an illegal occupation just so they can steal all of Iraqs oil. The beheading is nothing compared to the attrocities that the US has committed. So what if they build a couple hundred schools and rebuilt Iraqs infrastructure to a state better than when Saddam was in power. That does not make up for the people that were viciously slaughtered by multimillion dollar smart bombs fired from a ship in the Persian Gulf. Even though the Americans did not actually use daisycutters on cities they were used in the desert against Iraqi Republica Guard.
    It is time for the world stand up to this blatent violation of international law. Even though Iraq defied 17 U.N. resolutions in the past 12 years, Bush had no reason to take military action against Iraq. Bush should not have gone to war without the support of the U.N. security council, even though three of the major countries were involved in illegal oil deals with Saddam Hussein. The illegal sanctions America put in place such as Oil for Food, which was supposed to limit the amount of money that Saddam could spend on weapons was part of Bush's war machine. Even though Saddam bought substandard medicine and spoiled food for his people so he could spend more money of his many palaces and weapons programs, it must still be Bush's fault somehow.
    The fact that the great Satan Americas greed is what got them involved in this illegal invasion in the first place is total justification for anything that anybody want to do to these blood sucking American contractors. These American contractors have no right to be in this country and are there illegally. They have no right to be there illegally trying to help the Iraqis build their infrastructure. Even though they are actually being paid BY the Americans that still doesn't make it right. In fact countries that appose the US should actually get the first chance to receive the money that America is paying for the rebuilding. What gives America the right to hoard all of the rebuilding contracts??? Just because America has spent over three times the GNP of Iraq on this illegal dictatorship regime change doesn't give them the right to give the American taxpayers money back to the Americans.
    The world needs to do something about America's war crimes. The world community needs to go to the U.N. and create some sort of resolution that will put the US in its place.

19. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Chongo Blanco: "Waaaaaaah, waaaaaah."

So cute to hear the Repub wailing every time they have a few facts thrown in their face.

20. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

I wouldn't be here if I was a republican.Also, facts? What facts?