so not happy

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by chegzy, Aug 18, 2005.

1. chegzy

chegzy Member

Put me on a right downer, knew it was coming but now theyre well and tuly illegal its not good
    yeah i know that it was illegal to prepare or consume them but dont like the fact u cant grow them, mine didnt work anyway but its back to the fields to go picking i spose
    haha

2. o0child_at_nature0o

o0child_at_nature0o Member

3. mellow

mellow Eased

wow...i didnt understand a word of that...

4. nesta

nesta Banned

they live in the uk. mushrooms just recently became illegal in the UK even if they're "not intended or prepared" for human consumption. meaning you can't grow them, and can't buy them at shops. it's pretty straightforward.

5. mellow

mellow Eased

hmmm, i didnt hear about that, thanks for filling me in

6. joe_infinity

joe_infinity Member

Dont let it get u down, learn to grow your own mushrooms and save yourself a heap of money on the overpriced imported shrooms we were getting

7. chegzy

chegzy Member

ha ha i tend to type a load of crap

8. chegzy

chegzy Member

im going shroom picking:) think its more fun going out and hunting for them than getting them from a tank at a mayes anyway

9. joe_infinity

joe_infinity Member

Perfect weather for shrooms from what ive heard, that's something ive nevr done and looking forward to trying it this season :) .
    Also i forgot to mention... Check out http://www.entheogendefencefund.org.uk/index.php a group of shoom vendors are mounting a legal challenge against the govt for banning he sacred mushroom... They've been having endless problems but hopefully there will be a court appearance soon... ;)