So My School Can Charge Me With Terrorism?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Green

Green Iconoclastic

They said to us today during practice fire drill that we have to go to our teachers and give them our names before we go anywhere, and if we don't give them our names and go somewhere, we can be charged with terrorism. First of all, they don't have the authority to charge us with terrorism. Its stupid to charge a highschooler with terrorism if they make a fire drill evacuation route mistake. They are also being hard asses about hats. They take your hats and don't give them back, and your not even allowed to wear hats outside!

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Isn't it sad, seeing the death of your rights? :D

3. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

i got suspended for not standing for the pledge of allegience (more than once). and expelled for wiping my hands with the flag. but somehow, my right wing conservative, republican civics teacher always stood up for me. he understood that i understood my rights, even if he didn't agree with my opinions. i loved my civics class

4. Soulless||Chaos

I was threatened with arrest for not being obedient. :D And at another time given a ticket for something similar. :rolleyes:

5. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

6. there are 2 supreme court rulings that state that high schoolers do not have the rights afforded for other citizens in the constitution

life sucks, live with it.....

7. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

You can lose your student aid for college and get kicked out indefinately now in some states if you are accused of commiting a terror act, which has a very loose definition.

Isn't it great how sick America has become?

8. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

well, thank god i graduated.

:)

9. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

I'd estimate that many, many students will be accused of these "terror acts" and have to go through plenty of shit because of it. Many will find opportunities in their life (such as college) blocked off after such accusations. I also estimate that 0% of these will actually have anything at all to do with terrorism.

10. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Fuck, they're not allowed to do that. You could have contacted the ACLU or something and fucked your school over with a hell of a law suit. Then again, the way things are going today you'd probably lose such a case.

Patriotism is now enforced by law!

11. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

they're helping the terrorists win by taking away our rights. that's is what the terrorists wanted, us to live in fear and become more of a police state.

12. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hmm, seems to me this is a health issue as well as one of basic civil rights. You know, with the holes in the ozone layer and all you need to wear a hat to protect your self from skin cancer. If you do a little research on that and present it in reasonable manner you might get somewhere on the hat issue.
    Also it wouldn't hurt to quitely discuss this all with an ACLU lawyer either in person or by email. Good Luck!

13. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

my school always seems really relaxed compared to yer guyses

14. Soulless||Chaos

That's the idea, do stupid bullshit like this, cutting off their options and ruining their lives leaving them no choice but to join the military, supply the holy american empire with plenty of cannon fodder. :rolleyes:

15. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Again - it's all the work of the new world order.
    One nation under police state of multi-nationals

16. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

If the fire alarm goes off, i just quietly and quicky get up and get out of the building.
    They can't charge you with terrorism, and if they do, make a shit storm out of it. Try and get the media involved, they'll play along especially if you pitch the idea that in case of a fire you have to stand there inhaling smoke and dropping dead waiting to add your name to a list....
    Oh, and if they don't give you your hat back, file charges. Schools get sued alot more than you'd think, and they won't start shit with anyone with a child advocate.

17. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

yea i agree..stand up & fight for your rights..they can only strip away our rights as long as we let them.. every single infringement on our rights shpould be brought to court till the courts are so clohhed with rights cases theyre forced to give up or else stop bringing criminals to trial..if u lose..apeal..& apeal & apeal even if it means taking the most pety cases to the supreme court.. the morre w let them get away with, the further they'll try to go.. & before yaknow it you wont be able to piss without a permit

18. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Nearly right, but your government, "they the freemasons, OTO and illuminati", child fuckers and satan worshippers, want you hate anyone but them. The only terrorists are your government.
    Your government wants you to live in fear, because it makes you more docile and compliant.

GW Bush will always lie to you - because you, to him, are "the heathen" and he doesn't care about you, as Jesus would. He is Magog the anti-christ.

19. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I've got a really interesting class that is making things easier to understand.

20. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

thanks. i was talking about that to my mom today, but she waved it off.