So me and my cousin

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, May 14, 2020.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Well we do cbd oil full spectrum that we get at a place in greenbay Wisconsin called the healing tree well we were curious if we bought a piss test if we would fail and sure enough we fail my cousin has wrote them several times asking for there lab
    results but they won’t right him back seems fishy too me well we realized we Have been getting semi high off of this stuff my cousin did a bunch and got really fucked up why won’t they write my cousin Back? They say it’s lab tested I never thought you could fail a drug test using full spectrum CBD oil

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I’m really questioning whether or not this healing tree store is legit or not

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I have read that failing a test is possible... There is trace THC in most CBD products.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Ok but there is more thc in the stuff we are getting then what there are selling why won’t they give us the lap tests results? Red flag right there well I’m. Nor buying from them ever again I can’t be failing drug test I was thinking Of going with broad spectrum know anything about that?

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I just get the buds to smoke, don't know much about oils and stuff.

These CBD products are all made from hemp flowers. To be legal for sale they have to test at "less than 0.3% delta9 THC." Delta9 is what the cop's test kits test for, it's the most psychoactive. These are the test kits for raw herb, not pee tests. There are other delta numbered THC cannabinoids and also stuff like THCA, that may trigger a pee test, that I don't know, but the 0.3% THC can be picked up in a drug test.

I don't know of any product that doesn't have that labeling... I think they are all going to have that trace amount.

Running Horse and Jennifer19 like this.
  6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Anyone know about broad spectrum? Does it work as good as full spectrum

7. went riding down