So many of us here are addicted

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by EasyRider, May 16, 2004.

1. EasyRider

EasyRider Member

I just realised so many of us cannot go even afew days without bud lol, it's so cool everyone just has a happy life and smokes :) .

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I know I'm not addicted. Well, no one is physically, but I know I'm not psychologically addicted either! :)
    Although I do toke quite often, I have no problem taking a break for a while.
    And yes, I too am glad that people just smoke and are happy.
    Keep on tokin' dude.

Peace&Love

3. EasyRider

EasyRider Member

Well I know I am, and i'm happy like it. Just so I don't get buried cause I have no posts, I was JonOrme but my account got deleted when the forums fucked up.

4. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

weed doesn't get addiction,from what i experienced i think there's just some people that gets self-mental fixations with it..

5. Glove333

Glove333 Member

I love it too much, but at the same time it costs way too much so I have to find my balace but that is never easy and I find the addiction is mostly mental I find I feel the physical withdrawl as well. I get the antsy and the shakes, especially if I drink coffee. I think the world would be a better place if more people toked up. Don't forget hemp is the most useful plant in the world and we could save alot of trees by using it for paper, cardboard and any of its' other million uses. :D

6. EasyRider

EasyRider Member

Yeah I almost always use papers made out of hemp.

7. babynug

babynug Member

i have gone for a couple weeks without, but i get anxious. plus i drink too much beer when i don't have weed. i love beer, but you feel like shit if you drink too much. if i smoke too much, i don't feel like shit the next day. that's why i love weed. just my opinion

8. Velouria

Velouria Member

I only think about it all the time since I've gone awhile without it.

9. bertrose

bertrose Member

LOLOLOLOL!! BabyNug i thought ur signature said " I love lungs" at first!! Im not even high! I was about to say, why the hell are u smoking if u love lungs?! LOLOLOLOL

10. babynug

babynug Member

bert-
    i DO love my lungs, but love my nugs more! ;)

11. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

If I am, it's just one more addiction to the many I already have. Internet, music, TV, video games, most of these things are something I can't go a few days without before I curl myself up into a fetal position and cringe in the corner.

Your life is comprised by addictions; it's only an issue if it's causing problems.

12. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I dont really care if im addicted. I can quit whenever i want. :)
    -Bud is wonderful.

13. bertrose

bertrose Member

well said!

14. psycdelcdragon

psycdelcdragon Member

i wouldn't say im addictive, but i do love tokin'....its more of a desire to have fun, and mary J. is definately fun..lol. and it is a great thing that so many of us are chill, laid back, and easy goin

15. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I love to smoke weed but I really CANNOT smoke it during the day. It makes me very nervous and anxious. It's probably better that way because it stops me smoking it too much and becoming addicted. I never get cravings or withdrawl symptoms so it's probably far better that way coz when I have no money for weed, I'm not really bothered!

16. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

I was sort of addicted for a while but it was more of just a habit.Been off weed for 3 and 1/2 weeks now.

- I'm supper anxious
    - I get weed cravings
    - I feel weird turning down hits.

I'm kinda beginning to wonder if it's worth it. But I can't really aford to right now.

17. FreshPhish

FreshPhish Member

I wouldn't put topics like this up on the Internet. People that are anti-marijuana HAVE to reach for points since there really aren't any valid ones. If some schmuck is going around trying to find anti' ads, then he just did.

18. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

I only smoke marijuana on the weekends. I get urges sometimes but im not addicted or i would go out of my way to smoke during school days. I cant when i have a family here haha

19. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I always take breaks from smoking. Otherwise the high starts to not get so good.

20. Velouria

Velouria Member

I've never been addicted, but I do love to smoke. I used to do it every day but I had to quit for awhile and I did it without any problem.