So I've slept with over 100 people...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by thedangeroustype, Nov 21, 2012.

1. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Other thing, why everyone for all of you is a troll now. If you find someone saying something you don't agree with he is automatically trolling.

Even if he is it doesn't fucking matter as he is stating his opinion and keeping up the discussion and thats what forums are for.

2. jsmart415

jsmart415 Member

Thats true, but at the same time, nobody likes a troll....

Also i dont agree or agree with OP if she/he isnt a troll. Honestly people should be able to live their lives however they want, no matter what the social standard is. You wanna sleep with 100 guys? Go ahead! Not my life, not my care.

3. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

There isn't a critical mass of sex + people in this forum. This is a forum with a strong Platonic bias, therefore most posters believe some variation or another of:

"the outside doesn't matter; what matters is on the inside"

and

"Love love love love. Busting a nut with a stranger is wrong and sex is the interwining of divine souls in princess haven kingdoms of white knight oneness in parallel stratospheres."

Any sex + post here will get swamped by people who are moralistic and high-strung.

4. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Reopened.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Reopened again. What difference does it make if a person fucks 1 person, 100 people or a thousand people! Somewhere within the span of gaining sexual maturity to maybe 100 years old--you are going to die and be gone forever---and no one-- NO ONE---- WILL GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU DID.!! Short of harming anyone---if you like it DO IT!:)

Toker, Ybcican and 6Sailor9 like this.