So, I'm taking the train to Amsterdam tomorrow... (IMPORTANT)

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by `jack`, Oct 18, 2010.

1. `jack`

`jack` Member

I need your guys help!

As you can see, I am 17. However, the person who I am traveling with (my ex-gf who i'm back together with now) is 18 and is in college.

I'm trying to think of a way to get into a coffeeshop without having to get my i.d checked.... I was thinking that my girl could just show her i.d pretty fast and they wouldn't ever bother carding me. I also look a bit older then her anyhow so I don't think that would be hard to believe im just as old as her.

ALSO, I need some recommendations for things to do besides hit up coffee shops all day lol. I really want to go to the marijuana/hemp museum but I can't think of anything else. I have already been to the Anne Frank museum so yeah..

2. squibbles

squibbles Member

I know nothing about the coffee shops man, I had noooo clue they card you to get in them? But if they card hard like the do here in the good old states you might just be screwed. Try to bribe them?
    Andddd ditch the chick go get a prostitute.
    Dont just go to a reefer museum go to other museums too, check out the stuff. Go look in some art gallerys at art and stuff, now thats some real shit you know.
    Go to the anne frank house or something, just do as many things as you can.

3. `jack`

`jack` Member

I have already been to the anne frank house lol, and its only a day trip so yeah I dont have too much time. Carding is alot more relaxed over here in Europe, but coffee shops have recently been known to check id alot more often due to new regulations.

4. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Afaik, you can walk in, but if you try to make any purchase, and you look around the age of 18, they WILL card. Some places will even card you at the door.

I would suggest walking around, going to a few art museums (there's sort of a museum area that had lots of art museums in it), going to the Anne Frank museum.. etc. If you're there for a while, and you have some cash, check out some towns OTHER than A-dam.

I was in Amsterdam for a few days this summer.. it was loud, and there were lots of people everywhere. I thought visiting Delft was pretty cool - it's more of a day trip thing, though.
    I would also suggest that you purchase your Cannabis outside of Amsterdam.. all the tourists go to Amsterdam for weed, so prices tend to be higher. Go to a smaller town, and you will get good quality cannabis for lower prices.

Nevermind.. I just saw that you were only going to Amsterdam for the day :tongue:

5. `jack`

`jack` Member

What happens if I walk in with my girl and they let us go sit down and then she goes up and makes a purchase? Hopefully that will work haha

6. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Well, it may. I think it really depends where you go. Like I say, they will often card you for purchases and some places card at the door.. if they for some reason did decide to card you once you were in they would probably just kick you out so.. I guess it's worth a shot.

Act like you know what you're doing :afro:

7. `jack`

`jack` Member

Hell yeah :afro: I hardly get carded when I go clubbing at super nice clubs, so hopefully my swag overtakes them :sunny: