So, if YOU were around in the 60's...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by RoBoWaLkEr, Aug 17, 2005.

1. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

i personally am a big fan of leary and, like some others said, i think he did a lot more for the rest of us than kesey. i would say leary and kesey were two people capable of living outside of society/personal games and therefore could have extremely enjoyable subjective experiences with drugs, sex wahtever. however, ithink that leary created from his personal experiences a context for taking drugs that could be beneficial to the individual and provide a spiritual/personal direction for trips. he was thinking in terms of psychology, realizing that most of america were neurotic, close minded robots who wouldn't know freedom if it was just thrust upon them. kesey, like others said, left more casualites as he attracted people looking for a good time - and most people don't have the foundation that kesey had that allowedhim to blow his mind without consequence. there were definitely a lot mre casualites. so me, i probly would have done both - i think that kesey would have been a lot more fun. but in the long run i think leary made a lot more progress.

2. bubba57

bubba57 Member

im from Virginia Beach, virginia, and i have been looking for acid now for about a year, and have had no success in doing so. everyone around here seems to bullshit. I know my shit, i know more about acid then the guy that invented it. i do my homework, but i never am able to get my hands on it. Someone please tell me where i can get it around here. you would be a life saver!

3. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

Well, Bubba (hehehe) Virginia beach is so OBVIOUSLY where acid chemists want to retire. It should be EVERYWHERE, yes?

Oh, and since you know more chemistry than Hoffman or Stanley, you should be able to, oh, I don't know, MAKE some?

You're just in the wrong part of the Northern Hemisphere. The really good stuff is coming out of a lab on the Mexico/Guatamala border, in the state of Chiapas. Even the federales don't go into the jungle there.

It's not too far from San Cristobal de las Casas. Good fuckin' luck, you'll get your ass shot off before you're even close.

4. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

no way will i get shot give me exact quordinents. Ill solid snake that shit.