So I went to court today- warning kinda long

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 26, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

for my pre.pre.lim. hearing for the aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and public drunkenness charges today.

first i went to math class, took a test and stayed while my professor graded it and i got a 100%.

then i caught my first bus which took me down town and i had to catch another bus to my hearing.... BUT THE BUS NEVER came!!! i was ready to cry and i called my lawyer and asked for a ride... he said he doesnt usually do it but i could walk to his office and he'd drive me. he's a really cool biker dude.. i thought he was about 50 but i found out today he's 75. i was shocked... he looks SO YOUNG.

anyways, at the hearing...my lawyer went back to talk to the cops and ten minutes later he came out and told me that the agg. assault and the resisting arrest are both being dropped. the public drunkenness still stands and they added disorderly conduct- misdemeanor two. well, i started jumping up and down in the office. i was (am) SO HAPPY.

the only part i hated is when my lawyer asked me to apologize to the cops... which i did. boy, was that ACTING!

i have to pay $740 in fines in ten days and have "unsupervised probation" whatever that means... i have no idea. if anyone knows, let me know, please!

WELL, I AM SO HAPPY AND NOTHING CAN M AKE ME STOP SMILING. i could have been going to jail for a LONG time and now im not. the felony is dropped! THERE IS A GOD!!!

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

It means stay out of trouble or they'll throw the book at you next time.

3. interval_illusion

here is a picture of some of the marks that the police officers put on me BEFORE i supposivly kicked one of them.

didnt have to use them though. but this is why my "apology" to them was hard.

4. interval_illusion

it might not look like much but trust me... it was allll swelled up and hurt like a bitch

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Sorry. Better to apologize then go to jail.

6. interval_illusion

true that. it was something that i didnt like doing but i mean, you gotta play the game.

in any case... i feel like a nut... im sooo happy... im ever doing a dance in my chair as i type.

and TRUST ME, mark... trouble is about the LAST thing that im gonna get in.

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

It looks like you got a seconded chance; I hope you will stay out of trouble. And learn from this, I would hate to see you go to jail

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

You got off easy........

Thats good, but watch yo'self ;)

9. interval_illusion

here is one more picture... i think this is the other arm but im not sure. im either case, if you look at the base of the pic., you can see the COLOR the police made my arm.... all for wanting to know why i was being arrested. in any case....here it is.

10. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

That's great :)

11. interval_illusion

thanks everyone. :) and yeah, i know.... i cant get in trouble again and i WONT. jail is not where i want to be.

man... the sky could fall right now and id be standing outside laughing at it. :)

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I am very happy for you.:)

13. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

way to dodge the man

I feel you on the apologizing thing. I mean DAMN! I'm grown. I shouldn't have to be sorry if I don't want to

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you hurt the pigs feelings though.

you know they have feelings too.

15. interval_illusion

haha, i know. i felt like it was my mother telling me to apologize (cause she used to do that)

i dont blame my lawyer though... he was just playing the game and he got me off... soo... cool :)

16. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

your god loves you and is giving you a second chance. watch yourself now, and stay clear of booze missy it makes you stupid.;)

17. interval_illusion

thanks dahlin. love ya!

18. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

It means you don't have to wear the prison bling bling around your ankle. (I'm guessing I don't know much about police stations except that the soda machine is 75 cents.)

19. redie*

redie* Member

you're lucky! good for you. i have a court on Feb 14! which is sucks :(

20. interval_illusion

well, thanks everyone that responded since i said thanks- it means a lot.

as for you...good luck with your court date... if you wannan talk- ive VERY nonjudgemental..pm me :) lots of love your way