so I was mugged last night

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MrDefiant, May 29, 2004.

1. dreama

dreama Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

groovy. I am glad you are back to yourself.

2. MrDefiant

MrDefiant Member

yep, and I got my family to borrow me money so I can still go on the vacation:D

3. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

Oh, shut the hell up.

4. schatzi

schatzi Member

awwww, I'm sorry!

5. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

That sucks man! I hope you can sit back and enjoy your vacation after all of that! :D

6. dreama

dreama Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

sorry, I was under the impression that this forum was based on free speech.

7. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

Yes, it is. Which means I can tell you to shut the hell up any time I please.

8. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

My friend had his car broken into by this black guy when he was in a store... he saw him doing it and ran outside, so the guy jumped in another car and sped off... my friend tried to chase the car down and kept yelling, "you're making me racist!"

I hate Minneapolis. We have a cabin in Glenwood on Lake Minnewaska... it's nice up there, but I always dread going to "The Cities." Eck.

9. MrDefiant

MrDefiant Member

well, actually I like the cities for one and only one reason
    they have good, one genre music stores
    you can find anything youre looking for in them, real nice

but ya, right after I was saying "Thats it, Im racist!"
    then the next day I was saying "... I dont wanna put enough effort into staying racist"

10. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

There's a songwriter in Nashville that wrote a song called, "I Used to be a Liberal." It's about how he used to march for equal rights and all that stuff, but he keeps getting mugged and bullied and ripped off by mexicans and black people and stuff, so he totally renounces all of it. It sounds terrible, but it's a really funny song. I wish I could remember his name. :(

11. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

wow man... that does suck.

i've been robbed before... but they were during weed deals, not just randomly like yours, so i kind of know what your goin/went through

12. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Mr D dont be afraid to love the african americans for what they did to you, its all a part of the plan of God you got robbed so that you can be a part of evolution and bring creation to a higher level!

13. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

Don't forget the gays! And all of Mother Earth's children, too! Together we shall all heal the Earth

14. FREE

FREE Member

man if someone jumped into my car to rob me id lock the doors and speed off with them while muttering something about jesus and no givin a fuck what i was going for(other then other people)people allready say im a weirdo and i wouldnt have no fear of gettin shot doin 100 in a 92 mustang,if the robber was smart he`d know a plastic ass car aint gonna keep him alive when i drive us both off a fuckin bridge manbut i get along with everyone BLACKS included so im good to go
    hehehe

15. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

that totally sux.... sorry to hear that....

16. paperclipart

paperclipart Banned

mr.defiant...what ever happend to you? you were my friend when i was bejjy...damn i miss you

17. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

I had 2 ounces of weed and $120 stolen from me once. Also had my Minidisc player stolen from me on another occasion ($300 CAD). Yeah it blows.

I'm all paranoid around black people now, as it was 7 black guys that jumped me and emptied my pockets (weed & $).

18. Xac

Xac Visitor

"I'm all paranoid around black people now, as it was 7 black guys that jumped me and emptied my pockets (weed & $)."

we learn from experiance so if you have a negative experiance of a certain thing (including types of people) you are likely to view it in a negative light. it is only natural...