So I sucked this guy's cock earlier...

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by BiGuy602, Apr 8, 2013.

1. BiGuy602

BiGuy602 Guest

And now I'm feeling a little filthy. I'm 32, good-looking, generally have little to no problem getting women, and hook-up with the occasional dude. I've sort of been fantasizing lately of hooking up with a masculine "daddy" type, 40 years or older. The thought of sucking an older, aggressive man's cock and him having his way with my mouth is quite a turn on, to tell you the truth.

So I posted an ad in the personals section and agreed to meet up with a man claiming to be 59 years old and in great shape. He sent me a pic of his cock and it was quite appealing to tell you the truth. So, this guy eventually shows up at my doorstep, and he may have been 59, but I doubt it. He could have easily been 10 years older and he certainly wasn't in "great" shape. But I said to myself, "fuck it, what the hell? Why not?" I proceeded to bring him to the bedroom and pull out his cock. Very disappointed. I was almost certain it was not the cock in the pic. I wouldn't say it was tiny or anything, but it certainly wasn't what I was hoping for. I'd say it was about average, probably about 6". Hell, it was big enough for me to gag on, and I've throated cocks larger than 6 inches. Still, his dick certainly didn't come as advertised.

So anyways, this filthy, old man proceeded to face fuck me and have his way with my mouth for the next 15 minutes or so. Despite not being physically attracted to this old codger in the least and disappointed in the size of his dick, I wouldn't say it was an entirely un-pleasurable experience. I quite enjoyed being submissive and gagging on his cock while being throat fucked. He was the first man to ever come on my face and, I have to say, to feel that warm, sticky substance splash all over me was somewhat of a turn on.

Nevertheless, he was, in the end, just a short, somewhat out of shape, filthy old man. And I sucked his filthy, old cock. I haven't felt this sort of shame and embarrassment since I first began experimenting with men many years ago. Many of you know what I'm talking about. That sick, socially-conditioned feeling you get in the pit of your stomach after the conclusion of an early same-sex encounter. The feeling that eventually dissipates with time, experience and coming to accept who you are and what you enjoy. But here I am, experiencing it all over again...

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Oh man. That's just funny.

3. odonII

odonII O

It was funny...

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i must agree it made me laugh

also i imagined it was GlenGlen at the door

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

.......:toetap05:

Sneers Glen.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

what??..i didnt even say who the drag queen was that posted the ad

7. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

[​IMG]

8. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

First off, a good strategy is to learn how to say "No, thank you!" If the guy does not live up to his promises, you have every right to bail out without much ado. I cannot think of anyone who has not been there. Shit happens... we all know this.

Second off, you may want to consider brushing off any feeling of guilt or negativity associated with sex. You are not about to marry the dude, and live ever happily after. Either he meets your minimal requirements, and you want to give it a try or he doesn't.

We have all either experienced or witnessed the usual game: a guy is shamed, he does not want to hook up. Then, he does not want to hook up with this guy there, coz the dude ain't hott enough. Then, he ends up with the least attractive dude around, and regrets the experience.

Do not go for this scenario. Plan ahead, set your basic and sane requirements, and enjoy the play...

KD