So I bought my self some coc.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HippyCor$ter, Jan 14, 2005.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I bought my self some cocaine for the first time (just to try this blow up because a lot of people are talking about it... [well not really, but there talking about it]) One of my friends told me I should get drunk or high to help the withdraw... Is it really that bad?

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I don't know but you might want to edit the title of this thread to "coke" instead of "coc".

Not only doe's it make you sound gay it makes it sound like you have to pay for sex.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

*shakes head*

In my day, you used to have to be cool to get drugs...

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

hahaha you bought some cock.

7. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

as I had said yesterday on the same exact subject. It is horrible and extremely addicting. you had replied and said it was too long so heres a shorter version of my story ok. AND YOU BETTER FUCKING READ IT..

for my 18th b-day my father bought me an 8 ball I had never done coke until that day.
    the next day i went to get a job at a nightclub. I was a stripper/shotgirl at that club. Working in the club scene it's easy to find free drugs ESPECIALLY when your a female. well I would get coke,exctasy, pot, heroine etc free when I worked. well I got addicted to coke so i had to waste my money on buying it cuz my mind set said that i needed it. well one night i met this old arab guy"bob" he wanted me to sell his coke and I told him that i needed to sample and see his coke. So we went back to his house (i had left work and told my Bf nothing) he brought out two 8 balls and he broke them up and made a big line around the table. The whole night we were snorting coke. I had lost most of my ability to move so "bob" tried to have sex with me several different times. Morning came and I was coming down I was depressed and pissed. I had yelled at him to get me a taxi. I got home my BF was there and he had waited up all night at the spot we were supposed to meet after work. He was so upset and I was upset cuz I had lied and deceived him. He nearly broke up with me and was about to leave me at my father's and never speak to me again. After that I had never touched coke again. SO coke is addictive and a horrible fucking drug . DONT GET ADDICTED TRY COKE ONCE AND AFTER TAHT SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

your father bought you an 8 ball?? what a great dad (sarcasm)

seriously though...... what kind of gift is that??

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Hey, all my dad ever got me was a stupid pony. :H

10. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

whoa

11. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

So what your saying is you didn't get any drugs right?

12. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Thats an intresting story. That is what I plan to do is do coke once and never again. So how long do this withdraws last?

13. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I can guarantee that your mind is strong enough for you to try it once and then quit so just get rid of it.

14. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Thanks even thought I know you are being sarcastic.

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

did you try it yet?

16. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

since I was quitting all the drugs and alcohol all at the same time I had "withdraws" for about 3 months and after i got done with drugs I quit cigarretes. so all in all it took me 5moths to quit everything all thedrugs,alcohol,cigarretes,and even the partying. but look at me now im healthy, happier than i used to be and now i am about to bring another life into this world.

it was a stupid usless gift i was so upset cuz he promised me that on my golden b-day that he would get a tattoo with me. well my golden b-day came and he got me a fuckin 8 ball of coke. I hate him for doing that to me. tot his day i still remind him of what he had done on my golden b-day. I will never let him forget that.

17. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

No no no... Im talking how long will my withdrawls from cocain (first time) be (extmation[SP])?

18. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

No my sister is haveing a prep party down stairs. As soon as they leave...

19. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

A friend of mine used to be addicted. When he couldnt find any he'd crush pez, smarties, anything and snort it. It was so fucking sad. Don't even play with stuff like that. It's really not worth it

20. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

your just going to feel like total shit the next day, like you've been ran over(if you do quite a bit)

becareful there buddy coke and meth nearly killed me, it isnt hot to weight 90 pounds , having rotting teeth , or heart papulations.