so I at first glance, I thought I shwage?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by l-foote, Apr 29, 2007.

1. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

is that how you spell it? I've never had it, and i was pissed when i first looked. I'm fucking baked. Best stoned I've had in awhile and my fingers look like magical robots working all alone. Or something.

In the bag, it looked bad upon first glance, dark green and brown.
    Outside the bag the bud was real dark and rock hard with weird light brown leaves. 20g's in like 3 huge chunks and little buds n all that.

When I looked closer, you could see all kinds of dark red hairs covering the bud and alot of crystal.

Then I smoked it. 1g rolled up in a Bob Marley Paper (only papers I use)

ANd now I'm fucking fried. Fryed. I'M SHIT-FUCKED.

Now to play some video games cuz my hands are still tripping me out with this typing business.

If this doesn't make sense, which it shouldn't, don't question my deep thinkings.

PEACE:spliff:

2. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

3. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha thanks. i just couldn't remember

4. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

Its cool, youve got a good excuse

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i grew up with my dealer. and today he was randomly with this oddy guy that we grew up with. but i was on my home meeting him so it was quick and we weren't gonna chill or nothing, usually he'll tell when it's a little stemmy and shit, but today he didn't say anything. no wonder, haha

6. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

haha, my last bag i bought was bomb shit. It was just realy really soft and wet, but not too wet. we packed a fat bowl in our bong and we got like 4 kids high. It was awesome. Im about to reup tomorow and i hope its the same shit.

7. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

if it has red hairs and crystals it ain't schwag.

8. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Well Shit. What did I just smoke mister?? It had red hairs and crystals but it was priced like schwag. 65 an ounce.

9. yazzer

yazzer Member

ok first of all, if it fucked u up good, it wasn't schwag.

it sounds like some killer shit actually. the darker the better, no? well no not always, but i guess it depends on the strain.
    whatever it was, it sounded nice!

10. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

It means you got a good deal. I get really good mids for 60 an ounce when I'm in WV. You know what's wierd though? I have 4 dealers in 4 different states, but no dealer in the state I live in...IT PISSES ME OFF!

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i bought a bag of schwag a couple weeks ago.. was low on cash.. the bag was no suprise by looks.. brown as hell... moist.. smoke was sorta harsh.. but a 1/2 bowl got me ripped.. sometimes looks can be deceiving

12. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

no, light green fam

if its got a bunch of crystals is probably mids, that sounds like what ur describing.
    I demand pics!

13. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I know lol. I was hangin out with a friend and we went out to get ganj at like 10pm. So we drive to the post office and his dealer drives up right next to us. He drops a dry ass nug (more than a gram, not in a bag or anything) in my friends hand and my friend gave him 15 bucks. It looked like the crappiest, dryest weed ever. We rolled about a 1/2 gram blunt and smoked it between 3 people and we were blown away! It was intense shit. I don't remember anything of that night except gettin head from some fat chick! lol

14. mortes

mortes Senior Member

All the shwag I've ever bought had multi-colored hairs (albeit not a lot) and I noticed some crystalline structures on them. Looks can be very decieving.