so i am gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by snowdude420, Dec 29, 2004.

1. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

go for it child!

(oh shut up, yes you're older than me - but you're a child to me in gayness)

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I just found out about a LGBT society at my uni...i just sent them an email to ask them how to join and stuff. I had no idea about their existence, but now that i do, it's cool!! I didnt think I'd find any gay folk at my uni (long story), it's great to know that there's one society that I'm interested about...yay!

3. Naturedude90

Naturedude90 Member

I think alot of people get hung up& stuck on having to have a label.I'm more attracted to boys then girls.. but I find the beauty in both.Both of my Dads& my Mom have taught me that the sexual union of 2 people is a sacred& blessed thing.Some day I hope that I can have a sacred, way special joining of the soul with another person. I'm 14.. will be 15 in May... so I have some time to go in finding that person.To have Love in your heart& to be able to share that love is the greatest thing in the world. I'm just going to chill out& get mellow... what will come... will come. I think if we give out good Karma it will return in kind. I really like this forum.. people on here are so kind& loving.Well Peace out.
    Aiden

4. peace057

peace057 Member

Congrats on coming out!

5. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

thats really nice that youve found someone already

is it an relationship already or just a crush n all...
    ntl - good job coming out n all n i hope your lifestyle works out for you (long as your sure that your gay n have taken time to kno this)
    good luck - be safe