So Happi!!!!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by serra, May 14, 2004.

1. serra

serra tentacle girl

I THINK IM GETTIN A KITTEN!!!!!

kiddie!!!

sorrry for being inane and random and useless, but i am just really excited. i have always loved cats and since i moved away from my parents house two and a half years ago, i have been without. i was too nomadic and couldn't have a kitten yet. but i think i am going to adopt one from my friends mom, who needs a home! she is small and cuddly and cute and nice and i am so so sOOOO EXCITED!!!

!!!!! =)

love- a very excited serra/happy_hempgirl!

2. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

that is soo awsome!! good for you. Kittens are alot of fun, its too bad though that they grow up! I've got two cats and they are quite a handful. Have fun with him or her and give it alot of attention/

3. serra

serra tentacle girl

oh i will, don't you worry! i love them until they are old old old and fat and grumpy MRRAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

hehehe im still giddy.

4. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

heh that sounds like my cat now and he's only 5yrs old. then again he's always been fat and grumpy.

5. skye*

skye* Member

New Kitty :)

Congrats Hon Im Sure Your Gonna Be A Great Mamma For You New Kitty:) Take Lots Of Pics They Grow Up So Fast....and Post Em Up So We Can See:)

Merry Blessings
    Hugs To Kitty :)