So get this.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Stan, May 17, 2004.

1. Stan

Stan Member

Ok, this post is old I know, but get this. I finally got enough evidence on friday to confront this fuck. I saw him in the lockers and strait up told him I wanted it back, all of it. And he LIES TO MY FUCKING FACE! He acts like he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Then I said I'm about to kick the fuck out've him. And get this.. this motherfucker says " If you fucking touch me you'll have your ass kicked so fast, me and (whatever his name was ) and a few friends will show up at your house with a few baseball bats. How's 6:00 sound fucker? " Now keep in mind that I confronted him in school with the principal and teachers about 3 feet away. When he threatened me I fucking snapped and got about an inch from his face and told him to do it, bring them all and I'll drop every fucking one. I was told I was so loud that you could hear me from 50 feet away. So I decided that I wouldn't break him in school. So it's 6:00 that day and I had my gun loaded and waiting for him to come but he didn't. So not only did he threaten me and lie to my face, but the threat was fucking hollow. This fucker thinks he's big shit because he buys marijuana and knows a few MARIJUANA only dealers. He's about to learn what the fuck is up and get a valuable fucking lesson.

2. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

sabotage your stash box.....rig it to explode when opened.....tell your dad and anyone else that knows bout it.....then when the perp opens it, and it explodes...hell never come back. doesnt have to be a big explosion....just somethin small....rig it with some magnesium poweder....or zinc power....or set up a snare to catch the perp....that way when he or she raids your stash they get caught there.....then you come home to find them.....thats when you find out it was the crazy old man down the street lootin from ya the whole time!

3. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

Dam! Stan is a hard ass motherfucker! Hell yea man, I know people like this kid, i say teach that bitch a lesson!

-Keep us updated!!

4. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

i am friend took it, id be like F**K u and never c him again

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

What the hell are you trying to say? At least try and make your posts comprehendible.

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I dunno, we know this kid who was bein an asshole to my buddy all the time, one day my buddy decided to punch him and kick the shit outta him for a while, he broke the guys wrist. and now the kid we know hasnt fucked with any of us since. he even hoots his bud with us when he has any, which is rarely, becuz hes poor. He also looks like a fish so we call him fish.

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

He thinks hes big for marijuana dealers? My dealer can get me anything, from marijuana to meth to crack, he can get it, also he can get ex,shrooms,lsd and opium. And I dont think Im big for knowing him and being able to get that stuff. also I reccommend challanging him to a fist fight and do 2-3 points of speed beforehand, he'll wish he was never born *evil smirk*. I can relate to having speed too, I used to do speed lots until I noticed one of the fat women in my town are so skinny they look like skin and bone. so I quit and I have been smoking alot of pot lately.More than Usual.

8. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

I usually don't like the idea of guns and shit
    But from one Stanley to another, you gotta do what you gotta do.
    If your'e sure it's him that stole your shit, then fuck him up.

9. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

I don't care if people are gonna judge me because of you, but you remind me of myself....
    Do you by any chance have a sick obsession for basketball?

10. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

Stan, dont let this shit go! the more time u waste the more everybody is gunna forget about it, then the point is lost when u do something to him.

11. Stan

Stan Member

Right, so anyway.. this kid was shitting his pants and apologized on the weekend and he said he'd get the stuff back. Then I threw him down and told him if this happens again or if he does anything remotely close to this again I'd kill him, then for good measure I spit on him. And that was it.

P.S. It's just the opposite, I'm not a big fan of basketball. I'm more about wrestling, kick boxing.

12. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

No offense dude, but it's sad that you value possessions more than life. I mean there's no reason to hurt or kill someone just because of material things that are worthless. Just my opinion.

-Peace

13. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

P.S. It's just the opposite, I'm not a big fan of basketball. I'm more about wrestling, kick boxing.[/QUOTE]
    okay cool, any physical activity is better than nothing.

Peace I understand where youre coming from when you talk about valuing your possessions more than life.
    But I see possessions, whatever they maybe, whether or not its weed, i see possessions as very important, and if someone takes my possessions theyr'e infringing on my right to live. If that makes me a greedy person, then so be it, I guess I'm just greedy.

14. Stan

Stan Member

Peace, it was never so much about what they stole. If say I had left that shit in my truck with the windows down and they knew it was there and stole it then it would be different, that would be my own stupidity and I'd congradulat them in the find. But they broke into my fucking home after all the times I invited them in and let them drink my alcohol and smoke my herb, and they smoked me out in this house too, and braught alchy over, I trusted them and they took total advantage of my insane kindness. It was disrespectful and the fact that I have to lock the fucking doors now is discusting. And after that much they lie to my face a number of times. Then on top of all that one of them threatens to come to MY House and do harm to me. I could never tolerate that, ever.

15. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

If you get robbed you MUST do something. I repeat, you need to.

I've been robbed quite a few times in my life. Each time because I allowed it to happen. I would recommend following up with threats, have a burner, and get ready to use to it. If people hear scare stories of what happens when they fuck with you, people won't.

When someone steals your shit, if you find it, you have to lynch them. You have to not only make them give it back to you, +interest, but they must also be scared of ever doing it again. You need to hit him quite a few times at the start, and a big last one at the end before you leave. Make him truely regret robbing you.

16. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

Nice job stan!.. And Peace... i would like to see u switch positions with a hobo that has nothing and let him have your fancy computer and recreational weed to smoke and u take his life and i bet u would have a better appreciation of possesions. Not everyone has the same outlook as you, and people do take advantage of overly passive people. Especially in high school.

17. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

What is that suppose to mean? My fancy computer? We're (Stan and I) are both typing on computers, so how exactly can you judge how rich we are? My recreational weed? Basically you're saying that I'm a rich snob which, one, is untrue and, two, basically judging me without even knowing me. You're stereotyping me from what I've said. I lived in a shitty poor part of Houston until I was nine. My friend was playing in his yard and some people in a car came up to him and kidnapped him.

And what is it wrong to be passive? No offense Stan but I don't feel like being the kid that gets something stolen from him then shoots up a guy. I've been shot at before and I know that's not cool.

You have no right to hurt anyone. You think you can just "play god" and discipline anyone as you choose. Shit happens, deal with it. I've had shit happen to me and, yes, I dealt with it.

This shows how fucked up our society is. At least you have a house. Some people don't even have that. Be grateful for what you do have. Apparently your family has a computer (unless you're at a library) and that tells me that you're not as poor as Agent_Orange83. People in our country worry so much about possessions that sometimes it can be sick. I don't care how much shit gets stolen from you, that will never be an excuse to hurt someone. Life is way more precious than that.

Another thing, what if those people did come over with baseball bats. Maybe you get pissed and shoot one of them? Well then what if they find your dad some day and beat the shit out of him, shoot him or knee cap him or kill him? So because you got upset over your shit being stolen that it could end up hurting people close to you that weren't involved.

There is no way to Peace. Peace is the way.

18. Stan

Stan Member

This may seem like humor or something, but if they came to my house with baseball bats and did anything to me or the house. My dad would be the one with the gun and scary shit would go down. He's been involved with marijuana, coke, heroin, ect for about 35 years now and I don't think he'd take that from some niave wanna be big shit kids. And I've used a gun more than enough times to know how to control myself and a situation. The purpose of the gun was to show them how serious they've made things, get a point across, and keep them where they were while I called the police. The idea wasn't to shoot them because they pissed me off.

19. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Way to go, except for the police thing. You don't need the police to know. "they came to my house with baseball bats" "we were walking to play baseball" and if they walk away, what are you going to do, shoot them in the back? You have to cuff them up.

You've got to run with cuffs.

20. Stan

Stan Member

Ohh I can see that episoad of fun..

Fucks = kids with bats or whatever else.

Pig = police officer

Me = Me
    -------------

Pig while coming to my door : What have we here? Pointing guns at these fucks? What did they do?

Fucks : We just wanted to play baseball and he went nuts!

Pig : Ohhhh, hey I remember you, yea.. you were caught with the QP awhile back.. how was jail?

Fucks : ....

Me : They were breaking and entering and atempted buglary, they entered my home without my permission with baseball bats.. and we don't play baseball.

Pig : Ohhh I think not, these good kids were just up for a game of baseball, off to jail with your crazy ass!
    ----------------------

:rolleyes: I know the laws.

EDIT: I don't get the cuffs... why carry cuffs around if you're expecting more than one person? Putting the weapon down and cuffing one leaves you with your asshole wide open.