So get this.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Stan, May 17, 2004.

1. Stan

Stan Member

You have no idea how peaceful and nice I am. I'm capable of destroying 90% of the people I know. I can fight like a champion. But I fucking hate fighting, and I feel like shit when I hurt someone weaker than me. But I've given him so many breaks it's unreal. I gave him money for a quarter before and he took it and ran, then lied to my face and I said fuck it and let it go, told him he could pay me later if he felt like it but I didn't care. Before that he pinched contantly and I knew and let it go. He's a constant asshole to me and I let that go. I let him drink and smoke here with my other friends and he never did shit for me. And after all that, he decides when my dad is at work and I'm at school to come and FUCKING ROB ME!!!!!!! I don't think I can let this go :(

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Un-associate yourself with this guy. Just don't hang out with him, don't talk to him and don't buy stuff for him. Locking your doors until he forgets about you would also be good. I wouldn't go to the police mainly because you could could get in deeper shit than he.

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

I just want to say after all this talk, they still treated you like a bitch. Stop being nice to people that aren't nice to you. Just stop giving a fuck and you'll be a lot happier.

4. Peace

Stop being nice to people who aren't nice to you? You can't solve anything like that. So what if he stole a whole lot of shit. Being mean to him is just going to make it worse. Being mean might make him want to steal even more of Stan's stuff, which, at least in my opinion, would be even worse.

-Peace

5. Stan

Stan Member

I think, in contrast, that my not doing anything makes him think he can do more shit to me. I don't live in the biggest of towns and we don't have alot've crime around here besides drugs. You'd really have to be here to understand the circumstances. But I don't know about this one.. I think I'll wait untill I'm 100% sure what happened before I decide what I'll do.

6. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Dude I didn't say get violent, I didn't say treat him like shit. I'm just telling him to stand up and put his foot down for his own damn self. It's not a question of being mean, it's a question of setting boundaries. If some guy is stealing shit and your being nice to him that's giving him more ideas to take advantage of you than if you just lay down the law.

7. Stan

Stan Member

I've got it planed out. I WILL find out who did it. And when I do I will distribute my fucking anger over thier body in the form of blood and bruises. I'm sick of being nice, and I'm fucking tired of avoiding fights because I'm afraid of hurting them. Fuck them, and fuck what people think of what I do when I fight. Time to set examples.

8. Peace

Just because you stand up for yourself doesn't mean you shouldn't be nice to someone.

9. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

If you find who it was, take it back, +some of their stuff. They're playing street rules, play too. Slap them hard once or twice, so they know who's boss. Don't fuck them up badly, but give them a nice little bruise, from a single hit. Change stash spots, and make sure they understand if your stuff is found gone, you will assume it's them, and fuck them up.

10. Stan

Stan Member

They're past the point of being nice to. They're below me and I try to keep it from getting out of hand. But lessons will be learned soon.

11. Peace

And what do you think they will do when they realize Stan has taken some of their stuff. They're going to fuck him up even more. If your going to take anyhting just take your stuff back. No reason to get yourself in a worse situation here.

-Peace

12. Stan

Stan Member

It's all been done before. He needs to get fucked up badly, this fucker needs to learn and learn fucking quick before someone alot worse than me just shoots him in the fucking head.

13. Peace

Do what you think needs to be done. But if you're going to resort to violence, expect some retaliation in return.

14. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

I don't think you want an assault & battery charge. It's no fun.

15. Stan

Stan Member

You don't understand. He's not big shit, he has no friends that would assist him, at least ones that I'd for a second be afraid of. If he got someone to fuck with me I'd destroy both. None of them have the balls to go beyond threating words.

16. Peace

How can you seem so peaceful then all of a sudden turn violent?

What's the point of hurting him if you're going to feel like shit?

17. Stan

Stan Member

I went from my peaceful normal self to violent self in about 2 hours after all the evidence compiled against him. Now I'm about 99% sure he did it and my dad found out and he wants to fucking kill him, but that's my dad.. he's kind've nuts. And I never liked him to start out with. I'd still feel kinda bad after kicking his ass simply because he's weak. But He's also a bastard, a lier, a theif, and a all around piece of shit. And nothing in my consience would feel bad about hurting that part of him.

18. Peace

I'm not going to argue here. An arguement here is useless. But i do want to remind you that when are beating his ass, think of the Law of Karma.

19. Stan

Stan Member

He did it.

20. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

You have known your dad your whole life...is he the type of father that would steal from his own son? If the answer is no...tell your "friends" that you think your dad stole it...find a new hiding place that your dad doesn't know of but let your "friends" know where it is. Get a whole lot of dope and set up a video camera. If your friends don't steal it your could assume your dad.

Ok now that I have read the rest of the thread....dude why do you hang out with people like that anyways? It sounds like you have a bad judge of character...I had one too but mine is getting better...stand up for yourself. Not only did he rob you he broke into your HOME? WTF....just kick his ass take your money and shit (if there is anything left) back. Tell the other guy who keep bringing this guy with him that you don't want him around anymore....and don't trust any of them.