So get this.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Stan, May 17, 2004.

1. Stan

Stan Member

My dad leaves for work at 1:30. I come home at 3:30 and I notice something odd, my fuckin floor has alot've pot on it.. and I think maybe when I was high last night the guy packin dropped alot and I didn't notice. But then I look where my pipe and stash should be, and it's not there anymore? Well what the fuck? Maybe my dad? But he would've left a note. So then I see my speed was taken out've the stash which is even more odd.. Then I look in my cabnet where my 80ish$ is at, not fucking there. Now I'm hoping to god it was my dad or maybe his friend. But if it was one of my friends, I don't think I could just ignor that, I've taken shit from a few of my " friends " before like pinching and stupid shit like that. But coming into my house when no one is home and taking all my shit. That's a bloody fucking beating!

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Check your windows and doors to see if they were un-locked. Don't assume it was your friends until you have some evidence. You don't want to put yourself in a bad situation with your friends. Good luck with your troubles. :)

-Peace

3. Stan

Stan Member

The front door is always unlocked. And nobody but my dad and friends know what I keep my pot in.

4. Peace

Ask youre friends (without getting upset or mad) whether they did this or not. Make sure you ask them, not accuse them.

5. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

If you're positive it is your father or your friends just "investigate" and see if you come up with anything.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

that sucks, just be cautious about accusing people. you don't wanna ruin your relationship with your father or your friends.

7. Peace

That is right. Relationships are very important. More important than drugs. You can always buy more drugs, but it can be hard to rebuild relationships. :)
    -Peace.

8. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

So if your dad knows where your stash is, why don't you just ask him if he knows what happened to it?

9. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

He would only want to do that as a last resort until he had extremely convincing evidence that has dad did infact mess with his stash. Until that point, he shouldn't mention a word about it because if his dad didn't touch it, doesn't know he smokes at all, he would essentially be incriminating himself and giving his dad reason to punish him. Check with your friends first, and go from there. Confront your dad last.

10. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

But he said that his dad knows where he keeps his stash. I was assuming that since he knew where the stash was he knew that he smoked.

11. BigBong

BigBong Member

can you read dude.. he said his dad knew where he hides his stash..

anyways, I would investigate.. Act like nothing happend till you hear FACTS.. Kids like to talk, so if it was a friend.. Most likely, you will find out!! Just lay low.. and keep your ears open..

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

good advice...

you dont need to be doing speed anyway.

and if it was one of your friends, why would they have spilled pot all over the floor!?

13. Stan

Stan Member

Some of my friends are idiots.. My stash is basically a altoid can. Odds are one of the dumbasses spilt in the struggle to open it, like some of them do when I tell them to pack one.

P.S. I only speed once in a blue moon, speed + pot = a treat

14. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

haha i usually keep mine in an altoids case too.
    ;)

15. Stan

Stan Member

So my dad just called from work and he didn't take any of it and neither did my dads friend. There's 5 people that know where my money is and my stash. My dad leaves for work at like 1:30-2:00 pm. And out've the 5 people that know where all the stuff they took is at I saw 3 at school between 1:30 and 2:00. That leaves the two people that are about 80% likely to do something like this as the only suspects. And the only one that has a car wasn't in school 7th hour. I'd destroy this kid in a fight, and I'd feel bad if I kicked his ass.. but what the fuck?!? He fucking stole 100$ from me and about 1/8 and my fucking home made pipe!

16. Peace

Don't resort to violence. That just shows how weak you are. If you're sure he did it, approach him and tell him that you think he took it. I'm sure if he's actually your friend, and he took it, that he would probably give the shit back if he knows that you know.

-Peace

17. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

PEACE WAT R U TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i had to get that out

18. Stan

Stan Member

No no, this guy that I'm 95% sure took it all isan't my friend.. we smoke once in awhile but that's only because he hangs out with my other friend alot. This guy is a fucking bipolar nut case. He hates me and I fucking hate him, an he'd probly do this sort of thing. He fucked me over before and pinched when I first thought I could trust him. But this is fuckin pushing it, I let all the other shit go and just told him he can pay me back if he wants and that I didn't care anymore. This is too much for my temper.

19. Peace

How can you achieve peace by resorting to violence. It's like trying to heat up a T.V. dinner in the refrigerator. It just won't work.

If he is friends with one of your friends, get that friend to help you. There's really nothing else you can do. Trying to fight him would be bad, considering that he might have crack head friends that would be willing to kill you. :(

-Peace

20. ericf

ericf Member

It is all relative... if you live in antartica... your refridgerator will warm up that TV dinner. At least compared to leaving it out side. ;)

But I agree... violence shouldn't be the first option you explore here.