so get this

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Purple_Pan_Man, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Purple_Pan_Man

Purple_Pan_Man Member

i sucked the gas out of HIS 55 chevy nomad ( he doesnt know ) went to town to talk to the housing people... they give me a stack of paper, wont let me make an apointment or nothing and tell me to bring it back filled in...

alright so im sitting here paging thru it ( about 1/4th an inch thick ) theyre wanting all kinds of info and i already know i get to leave most of it blank... so i get toward the back and it has a page that talks about how all the info like race and national orign, and " sex designation " is just asked for so that the place can be sure that the FEDERAL gombernment DOESNT discriminate against you because of WHATEVER....

so out of no where i think to myself... "if it was so important to them to NOT discriminate against me because of whatever bullshit law they have... WHY are the even asking me to WRITE this stuff on a piece of paper and i could MAIL in? " theyd never see me untill they ACTUALLY got around to getting to my name on their " waiting list " (1-5 years) so why are the making me fill the info in the FIRST place....

i hope boogabah sees this so that when shes elected she can fix this shit.... im still voting for her...

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

paperwork is a bitch.

3. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

If it's subsidized housing then they wont "discriminate" against you per se. See if they get federal funding they have to show that they meet minority quotas. So if they're one asian and one mexican short of their quota, guess who's gonna wait longer? You guessed. . .

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i would claim every minority status that i could plausibly fool anyone into believing. by god, i gotta make my way in this world somehow, and as of yet, being honest ain't cutting it. ;)

5. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

I tried to claim native american once. I was one generation shy of qualifying :confused:

6. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

Arrgh I know. You know what they male the Toronto district teachers do. On their paper work when appling for the job they have to tell their sexual orentaition. I mean ...why? I still do not know why...And they say that it is voluteerr to do....So why even ask.. I mean ...gezze