so frustrated..

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by annabellexoxo, Sep 13, 2013.

1. annabellexoxo

annabellexoxo Guest

So I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year, and he's the first partner I've ever done sexual things with. We've had sex, and whilst i know most women dont come from intercourse alone, nothing we have tried has worked so far in terms of me orgasming. I can come in only a few minutes by myself (by just clitoral stimulation), but when he fingers me or rubs my clit or nipples or goes down on me or anything, it all feels good, but nothing makes me cum. We've found my g-spot, and stimulation of that feels amaaazingg, but like it could go on forever, never building up to a climax. I'm getting really frustrated because i get really turned on but never get any release. Do you have any suggestions as to why I cant cum with him?

thanks xoxoxox

also: My clit is quite sensitive, i have to use lubricant or it really hurts, and also when he rubs it it feels good for a bit, but then gets kind of uncomfortable. Could this be a part of it?

2. GentleBen

GentleBen Member