so fill me in...

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by high*on*life, Jun 1, 2004.

1. high*on*life

high*on*life Member

hippies... they are a big interest of mine but i didnt grow up in that time. I would like to hear from some of you who have exspirienced the movement first hand. Stories, the music, the way things were; I would love if you would post and tell me.
    thanx

2. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

maybe you should put this in the Old Hippies forum. they tend to know the most about the sixties. I figure thats the hippies you're looking for, though there are many young ones today.

3. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Ask at the flashback forum here. Or just check out the main part of the website (www.hippy.com)

Can't give you much in the way of insights. I too was born thirty years late. :)

TTFN
    Sage

4. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Young Hippies is an oxymoron....

As stated before, check out the Old Hippie forum, I'm sure they'd help you a lot more than anyone here!

5. lespaulman83

lespaulman83 Member

dude hippies aren't a thing off the past man. there arehippies now. i'm a hippie. those who beleive love not war, that's a hippie. you want to know about what happened back in the 60's. that's adifferent thing. jsut because i wasn't there in the 60's doesn't mean i'm not a hippie.... ust to help you out here.

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

i was about to say...

7. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If you really want to know all about the Hippie movement of the 60's, buy (or be like a hippie and barder for) a book called 'Hippie.' Great book. Speak of everything you'd ever want to know about the Hippie movement.

Hippy.com is even mention in there.
    The day the book was released, I PMed Skip about it.
    He didn't even know that they put that in there!