SO favorite?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Upnorthguy, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What does your SO say is their favorite body part on you? Can be sexual or not sexual at all.

Non-sexual - my wife says it's both my eyebrows and my dimples. She says i have extremely animated eyebrows and she says i have big dimples when I smile.

Sexual...... she loves the slight upwards curvature in my cock because it hits her g-spot when I fuck her missionary style.

GypsyHolly83 and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Look at my avatar. My spouse took the picture. Her favorite part of me is my ass. Next my forearms and then my chest. On her I love her hair, breasts, and pussy. All three were perfect years ago. Medical issues have taken their toll. Her hair is still beautiful though.

3. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

My SO'S tell me their favorite body part on me is=

White car girl= My shoulders
    Blue haired girl= My butt
    Lil' dancer girl= My eyes
    Silver haired girl= My butt
    Buckle girl= My chest
    MS-13 girl= My nose
    4 kid girl= My smile

I'll keep the sexual a secret.... :)

4. Cookie Man

Cookie Man Senior Member

My wife reckons my butt is fabulous..personally I think she needs new glasses..lol

5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My blue eyes and broad chest

6. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Eyebrows, go figure.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  7. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't have an ass anymore. Parents chewed off half of it in my teenage years. My wife the other half these past 20yrs. :D

Don't know why, but my wife also loves my chest hair. She just loves running her fingers through it, for some reason.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. sidss

sidss Banned

Non-sexual: my bf loves my waist, he insists I wear a crop top and skirt most of the time when we go clubbing so him and others can get a good look/feel.
    Sexual: usually always my tits lol, men are simple.

Klimax2gether and BoyToy69 like this.
  9. Sal611

Sal611 Members

I am similar with my gf, she was a lovely waist and perfect tits, which more than just me seem to have noticed.

Her favorite non-sexual feature of me would be my eyebrows, favorite sexual feature being my tongue.

10. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I tend to be a good all rounder .

What my So likes about me most is that I am very Romantic .She loves my "Go to Bed Eyes" as she calls them and luvs my butt. She likes kissing my Abs as well .
    None Sexual Sense. Inteligence and calmness .

What drives her nuts - My flirtiness sometimes lol

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Dimples. She says that I don't smile enough, so when they manifest, it pleases her immensely.

12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Mine likes my ass for some reason. Always slapping it. Even in public. Got quite a few laughs out of it lol.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

She loves my blue eyes. Sexual, my cock. My ass is close behind lol. She also loves random spanks throughout the day. But I think I love it more lol.

14. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

My wife tells me I have a great butt, She asked who has the best butt in the play we were in and of the whole cast I won the vote.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

My husband loves kissing my stomach and on the insides of my thighs. He makes me feel so secure since having kids because my stomach isn't as tight and toned as it was beforehand and he just gets me going when he kisses down my stomach. He has always complimented me and it makes me feel good.

Sexually he can't help but make comments about my butt lol. If I bend over for anything he'll make a comment and smack it when he's walking by. Definitely a butt guy lol

BoyToy69 likes this.
  16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Well growing up I was so afraid and kept it to myself that my penis was small and it was not straight. It took me a very long time to be able to let go with my first gf at 18. Anyhow, it turned out great untill I had to try many years later with 2nd gf who had previous experience. Again, went good and turned out I was big and awesome at hitting places inside a pussy. So definitely now, my 7 inch curved up, 5.75 inch girth is my most favourite body part. Took me a long time to accept it and not realising I was very lucky.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  17. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

My wife loves my hairy chest and loves cuddling into at night like a soft pillow.

18. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

My wife loves my shaved arm pits.

19. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend loves my ass because she says it is so fuckable. Even though I am a white guy she says it looks like a typical black man’s ass. I am not sure what that means but it’s good for me because I love it when she puts her big cock in my ass.

BoyToy69 likes this.