so close to dmt

Discussion in 'DMT' started by L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream, Mar 23, 2011.

1. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

haha yea i have a problem with trying to hard for stuff like that, maybe i need to go to a workshop or something, i dont know

2. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

maybe...or maybe any amount of trying to get it from outside sources won't help. TheDope gave me a really cool exercice that's been helping me alot... it's in a thread somewhere, ill find it

3. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

that is awesome, thanks!

4. Shivaya

thank dope! haha.
    It seems to work well for me, It's hard to explain, but it's like if I focus on the noise and put them aside, the only thing left in the centre is me. I feel like I am in the middle of ''nothing''. After that I kinda ''dissapear''. I can't hold on to it very long, and it's not quite ego death, because I still ''am'', but still a step in the right direction!

I'm assuming its gonna take a years to reach that state (if I ever reach it), but I try not to even bother with that.

5. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

i dont see why not dude, i would trade psychs for mastering mediation any day. i would love to be able to get in touch with that state without having to touch drugs.

6. Shivaya

I understand, but I think wanting to get there ASAP defeats the whole purpose of meditation and most likely slows down the process. I mean, when you think about it, meditation is about being in the present, being mindfull and aware - just being.

The more you try to think about reaching enlightenment and ego death, the further away you get from it. It's ironic, but secret is NOT to try. And the longer you spend time not accepting the state you are in now and looking to move in to the next one, the longer you will stay in your present state.

7. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

A vaporizer is a definite trip to ego death. Don't get me wrong; I respect DMT for what it is, a spirit molecule, but if this guy wants to break through on it so badly, who am I to tell him not to and meditate instead?

I got a good one from http://www.eaglebill.com/
    Put the DMT in the bowl. Heat the bowl (I always put my finger on both ends, so it won't evaporate as much). You don't need to see smoke if the DMT liquid drop is boiling. But as soon as you suck in air through the pipe, the pressure will drop inside the bowl. This will make the DMT evaporate very rapidly.

Exhale all you air out of your lungs before you inhale. Put your mouth on the pipe, and inhale as much and as fast as you can. Heat the bowl while you inhale, with a lighter or candle or something. If you get 2/3 to 3/3 lung full, you will most definitely break through. What I found very relaxing and helping me out of a soon to becoming bad trip, and turn it into a wonderfull trip where I could feel as much peace and love in 5 minutes as I did in my entire life combined, was this song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfYl6_f2Mdg"]YouTube - Aphex Twin - Avril 14th.
    I had it on repeat. So beautifull.

Good luck!

8. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

so your saying to just take a regular pipe, pack the dmt in it, cover both the carb and the other hole, and just heat the glass?

9. Shivaya

Hey now, don't be hatin'

10. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

Yes, if with a pipe you mean the one called Eagle Bill Vaporizer on the site I showed you (theres a picture / demo on it).
    Follow my instructions and you will be in outer space definitely. (not neccesary to be an eagle bill, but the concept!)

And sorry if I looked like I were hatin'! I love the concept of meditation, my father has done it for 20 years and he talks to me alot about it. I am really fascinated by it, but I was just saying that if he asks for tips how to smoke DMT, I will give him that :)

11. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

sorry dude im broke and cant afford a vape, im trying to figure out the best method to work with what i got, which is a bong and a bowl

12. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

The problem with a bong is that the the airway where the DMT will be in is pretty big. Also it's much colder than the DMT will be, as a consequence it will condense pretty quickly on the glass, and you won't get alot inside your lungs. As long as you can heat the DMT (not with a direct flame), and inhale in through a bottleneck, you're good to go. I saw a site once where you can make a pipe like device made from a beer bottle and some metal spunge. I think it was called 'the machine' or something. Go google for that!

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I use a bubbler and don't have problems, ive heard bongs work well. I'd use the bong.

14. Shivaya

Haha it's all good man, simple miscommunication that's all. I was just trying to tell him that if what he wants to do is breakthrough, maybe meditating could help him train himself to ''let go'' when the time comes!

15. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

got a lightbulb, gonna blast off at 7, is this shit supposed to linger and burn on my lips?

16. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

17. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

18. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

i finally got 4 hits in and holy shit! i fell back and could not move, time stopped, i was def tripping for way longer than all my other trys. I talked to them, i asked them so many questions, i came to this gate and they would not let me through, and i spilled my life out to them and they accepted me, then i came down. im sure the next hit will be a breakthrough. that was the most reassuring thing i have ever felt, its like the entities were telling me everything was ok and i was ready

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That sounds amazing! It's a pretty powerful, beautiful, frightening, Mindbending trip.

20. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

Congratulations man! And yeah it's kind of numbing your lips / tip of your tongue.
    Have fun in hyperspace, but don't get obsessed by the other side!