So close... How to get her there? orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Mr. TeenieWeenie, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Mr. TeenieWeenie

Mr. TeenieWeenie Guest

So I've been seeing this girl for about a month. In total I've made her "cum" well over 10 times. Most of them have been manual, with just two being from penetration/clit stimulation. My problem is when it comes to getting her to cum it's either hit or miss for me, mostly miss. I can get her to that stage where her face changes and she starts to hold her breath, really starts moaning and scratching me, pulling me in but for as long as I keep thrusting and for as hard as I thrust I can never really get her into orgasm land. I do all the recommended things, lots of foreplay, teasing, shallow penetration mixed with deep penetration. That's all great for the build-up my problem is I can't get her to climax. So my question is:

How do I get her to climax? How do I push her over the edge into orgasm?

side question: I am wondering if I have ever made her orgasm because I asked her how many times she has orgasmed in her life and she said once. During this time I am thinking did she not cum when she was with me? She clearly left a puddle on my sheets multiple times so my second question is:

Can girls cum and not orgasm? I am more concerned with the first question though.

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

a woman can get really turned on and wet (the puddle you mention) yet still not orgasm...

I guess all you have to do is ask her what would make her orgasm then do it...

as for myself, clit stimulation combined with nipple stimulation/sucking does it for me..
    sometimes I feel I can orgasm from just nipple stimulation alone

3. Mr. TeenieWeenie

Mr. TeenieWeenie Guest

Well it's not just her being wet, her vagina contracts and excretes a bunch of fluid all at once that is what I mean by when she comes and that is what mostly makes my sheets wet. Is that act different from an orgasm?

4. avdude15

avdude15 Guest

Many women have a hard time orgasming from intercourse - it is common. Perhaps you should focus on making her come with your fingers and tongue - then fuck her. Woman can come a second time - and the often the second time comes more easily than the first.