So are hippies still into the LSD!!!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by WhatKind, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Whiskers123

Whiskers123 Member

Thats why I only do blotter. :p Even if it is something else it will be such a small dose I wont feel anything.

2. peaceofmind.

peaceofmind. Member

i know me too... where do you even get acid :p

3. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

Exactely. And around here blotters are all you get really, the very occasional microdot. Also the blotters have been pretty strong recently, the past few years a few stronger sheets of blotter have been made, above the 100 ug, which means one is enough for a decent experience.

Well its illegal; so usually from people who sell it illegally.

4. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

this just reminded me of how my friend told me this gal he dated thought she was a glass of orange juice when she was trippin on LSD. i have never done it before myself though.

5. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Well of course!

6. Brother_Amos

Brother_Amos Member

LSD Broadens your mind and I hear some people can experiance telekinetic effect's whilst tripping, but I dont know if that's been proven. Certainly an experiance worth having.

7. groovecookie

groovecookie Member

How does that old song go? Where has all the acid gone,... long time passing. Haven't found it in years. boo hoo! Been asking everyone i know and even people i don't know. I've never had more than a tab or two, but then, i've never had a bad trip either.

8. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

I hear all these people saying that there is not much acid around. the funny thing is that it seems like LSD just wanted me to take it and did not let me go until I did it.

once a brother of a friend came up to me with this story he could get LSD for me if I wanted and I said: allright i'll give you a call when i have some spare money.
    not much later he came up to me when i was going to my favorite café in town and said he had a tab and he wanted to share it with me and just walk around town all night. well that tab didn't work.
    and again not much later his little brother came up to me and told me that dude had met another guy with acid and took a tab right in the café where we met before and went bad. he had been trippin all night and his brother stayed up with him all night to keep him calm. he also told me that guy now discouraged me to try it myself, but the next time I met him he said the trip just scared the hell out of him.

another time that dude came up to me and said, OK, if you wanna buy acid you gotta do it now, because my supplier is almost running dry. in the end I bought the last tab his supplier had. than it took a month or two before I finally took the acid, it kicked in later than I suspected, but it definately was worth the money

9. lucky_ms_liz

lucky_ms_liz Member

Rainbowskylover is on the bus. When life is flowing and going is going, LSD is there when I reach out my hand for it at the appropriate time.

10. browntrout

browntrout Member

Long past, don't go through that portal any more. It was a "trip" while it lasred though.

11. chardonnay

chardonnay Member

THere's acid in disneyland....really!

ORLANDO Is Coming up!

12. hydrohippy

hydrohippy Member

Acid is beautiful it switches your brains channel to perceive other reality's

13. wootier

wootier Member

yah and once u perceive those other reality's somebody comes along and calls u insane and sticks u in a hospital bed and tells u u cant leave unless u take a bunch of drugs and talk about ure feelings... man, i love acid, but, but, but, any claims that it enlightens u should be taken with a grain of salt, its a fun ride, but be cautious some peoples minds break after too much use... has anybody else had the experience of being labeled insane or being locked up from the effects of drugs?

14. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

Peace Pot And Microdots!!!!! Yippee!

15. peacenikchick

peacenikchick Member

it's almost impossible to find, at least in manhattan.

16. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

Haha I like that quote, although I only had blotter (it seems there only ís blotter lsd here)

17. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

LOL been saying that since I was like 12 actually.. havent had a microdot since then eighther...
    plenty of liquid (sugah cubes) and blotters round chicago... ive heard... hehe

18. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

Hm there's barely any liquid here too, only a few lucky people have that. Blotters are of nicer and nicer quality recently though; a lot of 100-200 ug blotters being made instead of the silly 50 ug ones.
    (we have drugs testing facilities, you bring it anonymous and can call a week later when they had it sent to a lab to check what was in it and now much).

19. NeuroDr

NeuroDr Member

hey i'm in chicago and i'm having an extremely difficult time locating any acid in any form...am i just talkin to the wrong people?

20. dropacidnotbombs

dropacidnotbombs Member

i just need to find out how to get some at the moment :(