So are hippies still into the LSD!!!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by WhatKind, Apr 16, 2007.

1. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

I've never felt like I was an inanimate object (desk, chair, etc.) when I was tripping. That's silly. I've felt compassion for the molecular structures of things, but I do that when I am, well... regular?

Tripping doesn't make you "high" or "stoned" because it isn't like some fuzzy blanket you wrap yourself in. It makes things as real as possible. It turns up reality to its highest degree. You are your own psychologist.

When I hear people talking about doing weird shit like, uhh....talking to oranges? It makes me confused because I think it takes the intellectuality/ spirituality out of tripping & makes it seem like one big waste-fest, which is in fact abuse.

Dropping acid turns you up, so if you are an idiot-- tripping you are a super idiot.

LSD is a tool, & people that put it in the same category as some college drink fest for "hippies" confuse me. It should be a connect, not a disconnect. Maybe that's just me... but hopefully if you trip (those that haven't) you can get something out of it, like yes...connecting with a band, or a spirit, or reaching a point of self-realization. Hopefully though, you'll use it to turn your light on... not just adding to the all-encompassing list of things to get wasted on. This is why LEOs have this on the same list as crack. So if you're going to use it like booze or something less productive, as a non-enhancer, go give yourself a swirly in the toilet bowl of Babylon w/ all the other robots.

That was a rant, but I want people to improve themselves, not just give counter-culture a bad name as a bunch of time wasters.

But yeah, uh "hippies" like LSD. But um, I'm not a hippy...I'm a head, possibly because I think too much. (Or drop too much) :)

2. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

its really big in pittsburgh right now. ive been hearing alot of people saying how hard it is to find on here and where i live it can be sometimes as common to find as marijuana....and it really never used to be.

3. Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed Member

I heard two of the three original chemists from the "try this" era were popped in Kansas awhile back which had to cut down the supply. Also heard they had enough crystal to dose the entire planet TWICE! ;)
    Peace and Freedom,

Mr. Ed

4. badmoonrising11

badmoonrising11 Member

really! i live in pittsburgh too. well not actually in the city but 20 minutes away. thats promising i guess, im going to be going to school at pitt.

5. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Yeah hippies love their LSD. Why do you think hippies like the Grateful Dead and Phish? Acid and jam bands just kinda go together :rockon:

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i love lsd, and mushrooms with all my heart!

7. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

Awesome post, T-Rose. You shine on!!!

8. sprout

sprout DeadHead

I know I am

9. crazylegs

crazylegs Member

Just so you will know the hippies were never into LSD. That was actually a bunch of people who went out to live in Utah where they could have multiple wives and vote republican.

10. Modern Hippy

Modern Hippy Member

I've done it twice, the most recent being about seven years ago. I think really depends on who made the stuff. I had 2 opposite experiences. The very first time I was all screwed up and had experienced trippers fucking with me. I was in a hotel and I could have sworn Aunt Jemima was in the closet just standing there. She didn't talk to me, just stood there holding her tray of pancakes. It was all visual, I couldn't see anything clearly and everything was moving (walls, doors, beds, etc...)

The second time lasted so long (28 hours) that I evenutally did not enjoy the trip. I was worried I was "stuck" that way. And since everyone else was tripping too, no one could assure me that I would ever be normal again. I've never had a spiritual trip.

If I could do LSD and have it only last an hour or 2, it would be great. But now I have a mini-me so I'm done with everything but ganja.

11. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I love LSD. (Look at my signature). I kind of have to disagree with Turqouise Rose a little bit about talking to inanimate objects or thinking that you are one. I tripped well over a couple hundred times. Not all of them were from acid, but from mushrooms. But my acid trips are more like reality seeping from the outlet plugs, you know? Like, once, I talked on a banana (thinking it was some enhanced telephone) just talking to Jesus. I mean, it was so intense, it was like a Divine conference phone call, for five hours. I mean, sometimes I have done stupid things on LSD, like once, I called 911 and yelled at them for the longest time because I couldn't find the mustard to put on my tofu burger. And I don't even like mustard. And I saw myself transform into mustard and saw myself being spread over the sandwich evenly and I saw myself eat myself. It was weird. That ended with me flying through my own belly-button and got back on the phone to tell Jesus all about it. I love LSD. Other than the funny reclaimable shit that happens... other things happen, as well. Nothing like 100% fine enlightenment. It's like an earth-shattering orgasm for your brain. It's only healthy.

12. Free_love_peace224

Free_love_peace224 Member

well...me neither... i havnt tried it. i was thinking upon it this weekend but i talked to my madre about it and she said that today's LSD is made of shitty chemicals like antifreeze? is this true? i dont want to get it and then die because somebody was being stupid and mixing weird crap????

13. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

No. LSD is an organic compound. (Maybe inorganic, I'm not sure) but it only exists as itself. It's Lysergic acid diethylamide, or for short, LSD. Maybe she's mixing up LSD with Methamphetamines? Misinterpretation leads to a lack of information. LSD is a chemical extracted from nature, therefore, no harm done. And it's virtually impossible overdose on. Antifreeze? I'll chalk that shit up. That would never happen.

14. Modern Hippy

Modern Hippy Member

Okay wait a second, mabye I didn't do LSD. I tripped on acid in gel tab form and on paper. I don't mean to be dense, but I thought LSD was acid (or a type) and the person I got it from said it had chemicals in it. Nothing that would kill me. I'm not up on my drugs. Just pot. And even then, my hubsand says I'm the worst kind of pothead because I don't know how to roll it or anything.

Oh yeah one of my "trips" I was laying under a blanket with the lights on. I felt like I was "in utero". It was very bizarre, I also thought my computer was the command bridge on Star Trek. Fun times.

15. youngexperimenter

youngexperimenter Member

I have yet to try LSD.I want to so badd. But alas, it is pretty much nowhere to be found in my area... I don't know what to do.

16. Willy_Wonka_27

YE if you live in pa, trust me its around, and if you seriously cant find it, shrooms are most definitely around!

17. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

ive decided i wont try it until i leave school. but i am quite excited and interested about what people have to say about it. i cant wait to open my mind.
    peace

18. youngexperimenter

youngexperimenter Member

Really, like in what area's of PA?

19. Willy_Wonka_27

it said before that you are 19 now it says your 15. which is it?

20. youngexperimenter

youngexperimenter Member

15. I didn't notice at first that the wrong year was on. Which is why it is now changed and corrected. I'm sorry.