Snorting Valium

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i've never inhaled feces. :confused: i did not think it was that disgusting either. i just smoked some weed when i came down and i was fine. no addiction, just a good time with some friends.

but yeah, breathing really fast IS a yoga technique, health expers say it isnt very healthy though. gives you a little head buzz. "the results are most amusing and enlightening"-robert anton wilson

2. Orsino

Orsino Member

OMG, on who????

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

man you have a thing with language. you always twist some shit around when i use a 'slang term'

came down meaning i got high, ahh the ups and downs of lifes.

4. Orsino

Orsino Member

so you humped, eh? with what species?

5. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I don't understand what everyone's problem is with drugs,as long as they're used in a responsible manor. That's bad luck with your junkie-uncle, but guess what, not everyone has an addictive personality,and most people are not idiotic enough to use heroin. Your uncle is a loser when it comes down to it, he has put himself into this mess. He most likely knew that heroin has a potential for addiction when using for the first time. If he didn't know that he shouldn't have tried it to begin with.Trust me however, that I do not condone the use of heroin, crack, or meth. They are sick drugs that no one should use. Pot, Mushrooms, LSD, as well as many others drugs, are not as dangerous as you may think. I use various drugs every now and then, and wow, I graduated with a 3.8 cum. G.P.A. Maybe not that top ten percent, but I am happy with my education and also plan on going to college. I plan to get my doctrine in political science, and become a professor. But anyways, if people are using drugs, in a form where it doesn't become habit forming I see no problems. I really don't understand how you can be so against something without even trying it for your self. As mentioned about, do not question aurthority and live in you bubble, and believe everything you're told. That's just what the world needs.

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

Actually, he wasn't a junkie as it was perscribed.

7. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

Hey! Why don't you send a few valium my way! I could sure use em....lol. Snorting deserves verbal punishment, though.....NAH, not really. I just don't do it.

8. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Well, in that case I guess I'm not really against murder, or against theft, or against war, or against poverty, or against the death penalty, or against...well, anything. In fact, I guess I don't have any real opinions about anything anymore because I haven't tried any of these things.

Contrary to your thinking, I can form a legitamate opinion without trying something. Its called, "intuition." I have been around drugs before--I get a bad vibe from them. All of them. I see no need to get stoned off my ass to discover my innermost self when I can get to the same conclusion with chanting and meditation. Why does it matter how I get there if its all the same in the end?

Using your logic, you aren't allowed to have an opinion on women, because you've never been one. You aren't allowed to have an opinion on war, because you've never fought one. And you aren't allowed to have an opinion on heroin, because you've never tried it.

Wow. You hit the nail on the head. That's exactly why I hate Bush--but don't tell anyone that; I wouldn't want them to think I was questioning his authority.

Could someone please tell me where this fictional bubble that I am supposedly living in is located? Because, I sure as hell can't find it.

You're right--The world DOES need people to think for themselves. And that's exactly what I'm doing. Think about it: If I agreed with you and believed everything you're telling me now, you wouldn't be criticizing me. But since I happened to come to a different conclusion than you, all of a sudden I'm "living in a bubble", a rather hilarious comment considering I've traveled halfway around the world to a third-world nation (you don't think I saw drugs there?!), have met plenty of people who've done all kinds of drugs, and I'm an avid reader.

But what am I saying...I've never done drugs so I don't deserve to have an opinion on them. Sorry, I forgot.

Well, I guess I had better go spend my money on sponsoring a chilld--oh no, wait, scratch that, that wouldn't be "questioning authority." I mean: I guess I had better go spend my money on mushrooms, because the last thing I want is to have a bunch of kids on the internet that have never met me to think that I'm "closed minded". I want them to think I'm "cool," so I think I'll go light up a fatty now.

-Kate

9. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Lol, You type, to DAMN long, starwberry No one wants to read all that...

[​IMG]

10. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

With the amount of brain cells you have left, that doesn't surprise me.

11. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Hmmmmmm... Ok, That was a stupid comback man, i wasnt Trying to say anything about you. I Was pointing out, its to long, no one wants to read all that.....,

[​IMG]

12. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Do you speak for everyone? That "long" post wasn't even directed at you, I don't know why you're fretting about having to read it.

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

naw man fuck that shit.

no one wants to read the bullshit you've came up with anymore, if you don't agree with us by now, then you've just got your head stuck up your ass.

14. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

perhaps if she had something to say, they would

15. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

LMAO!! Because we all know that when someone doesn't agree with you, the only possible explanation there could be is that their head must be stuck up their ass.

16. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i'm just sick of your bs, plain and simple. you have made no attempt to listen to or understand us whatsoever(which i'm not even sure your capable of doing)

Blahblahblahblahblah

you remind me of the teacher on charlie brown

17. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Wait, aren't you the one who never responded to my last post with the excuse that you were too high to read? How am I the one who refuses to listen? And I see now you have resorted to childish pot-shots, so perhaps it is pointless to argue with someone's inner 5 year old.

18. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

lol i was not too high to read, i am never too high to to do anything(maybe if you knew more about the drugs i chose to put in MY body). but i am a picky stoner i guess you could say, i like to do things i find worthwhile when i am blazed. b

no pot-shots, although it seems you have been using them throughout THE WHOLE FRICKIN THING! (oh see that, you dont have any brain cells to read hee har har)

when did i use one? i said you don';t understand because you dont want to, simple as that. so i am not going to waste time banging my head against your walls anymore.

19. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Fractual what do you think of this girl... lol

[​IMG]

20. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i think shes a hotty, where di dyou find her?
    i want one!!!