Snorting Valium

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

because there isnt one, buddy. don't listen to these crazy fucks, follow your heart

2. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Thank you...

3. jimmy_pop2000

jimmy_pop2000 Member

i guess there isint a big deal.. oh wait, YOUR KILLING YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

4. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Well Actually, Im not, because smokig ciggy's kills, smoking pot, etc... soo im only doing my self a favor..

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

you were an asshole to peace first of all, which was uncalled for.

you can be an asshole to me, cuzz i havent been the nicest to you, but when i get into agruments where i strongly disagree, i tend to to get into things.

why should you care i think your closed minded? because maintaining an open ind throughout your life is one of the most important things. to realize hey i don't have all the answers, no one really does, so i'm gonna see what really makes sense to me. and not really accept anything or reject anything, but stay open to it all. so with that said, when someone says something, you don't automatically believe them, you try to prove it right or wrong, and see what really makes sense to you.
    'dont believe anything, unless it holds true to your own common sense and reason'-buddha

well you have only seen a certain set of 'druggies' then, and perhaps you were so set out on proving your dogma to be correct(what the thinker thinks, the prover proves y'know), you ignored the reality of what was going open, because you were open!(there that open thing goes again!)

i'll have you know i abstained from drugs for a month and a couple of weeks recently, and really thought i had gotten all the good i was going to get out of them, and i could do the rest of the work on my own(after talking about this with my friend veronicas old hippie mom). and i tryed explaining to this to my other friend who i'm sure you would consider a 'druggie' and he disagreed. later that month a poem was in his profile as follows:

i may not have a recollection
    but i can still think without protection
    when my brains got an erection

i misquoted that, and left out a line, but i think he justified his use of drugs rather well, and i guess you could say he even inspired me to smoke a little herb here and there.

and i would consider myself a hippie... yes i'm one of them(the freaks). sure labels and generilazations can be bad, but some of them represent very good things, and make life a little easier.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

wow the closed minded ness of this thread is going to drive me up the fucking wall. your statement sounds incrrrrredibly uninformed.............. none of you look at drugs while remaining objective. its always black or white for you... but trust me, there is the in between.

drugs are not automatic death, sure if you do a ton of them you may cut a few years off your life span, but people who have done a lot of drugs have led very long lives, given they use them responsibly and intelligently.

7. jimmy_pop2000

jimmy_pop2000 Member

i think the fact that were arguing about this at all is just silly.
    we all know that drugs are bad, and will do damage to your body and mind.
    so if you dont like what we think of it, just shut up and keep doing what your doing. its not like we can stop you anyway.

8. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Ok ... I Say This...............

PoSt Is DoNe............

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

AHHHHHH!

its is not silly to argue, or debate as i like to call it. this how is a way to learn, and grow people! that is a good thing!!!

we know some drugs do more damage than others, and some of us know the 'damage' isnt very serious. we accept the small risks, in exchange for a number of other benefits. drugs grow naturally upon this planet, without us. you know mushrooms, pot, heroin, cocaine. do you think that is an accident?

as stated before, i think some of them were put here to help evolution... that terence mckenna quote.

10. jimmy_pop2000

jimmy_pop2000 Member

fine. then. just stay in your druged up world.

ill just stay here in the real world. done and done.

11. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Wait a minute, let me get this straight...I'M the buddhist here, and you're quoting the Buddha (a quote which actually supports my argument, not yours) to me? Let's just analyze this buddha quote for a second...

"Do not believe anything" --hence, there is a fine line between 'open-minded' and 'GULLIBLE' --"unless it holds true to your common sense"--and my definition of common sense is not 'Let's see how many brain cells I can kill in the fastest amount of time!! Woohoo!!'--"and reason." Since my definition of common sense and reason does not include drug use, you have therefore just told me by use of your quote that I SHOULDN'T believe anything you say.

And what exactly do you mean by "Not accept or reject anything, but stay open to it all." Oh, okay, so I should stay open to murdering people as a possible career choice because I don't want to be closed minded. Oh, and if someone rapes my mother, well...I shouldn't judge them. I don't want to be closed minded. And when my heroin-addicted uncle robs my grandparents of hundreds of dollars, I shouldn't have hard feelings...he was just expressing himself.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe I already HAVE thought about drugs and have formed my opinion based on science, personal observations, and the risks involved? So with that in mind, how does your argument that I be "more open-minded" about drugs make any sense?

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

do you notice how all the people on the side against drugs never really have anything to say? so they make a dumb little comment like this?

you know some drugs CAN help you get mor in tune with this 'real world' your talking about. and my world isnt always drugged up for the record. i dig being human, nothing else. the hamlet trip, to be or not be.

but if it werent for some drugs acting as a tool to help me accomplish certain tasks that normal people just don't do, then i would not completley be... if you catch my drift.

13. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Why Do people Care Man What other people do . You know What im saying \

14. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

am i not allowed to quote buddha because i dont carry the label 'buddhist'. i may not be buddhist, but i take what i can from religions that makes sense to me. and buddha said a lot of things that make sense to me.

buddha was about attaining enlightenment on your own, and there is nothing wrong with that. buts lets face it, in this day and age, not many people want it that bad on their own. they just don't.

oh and pot does not kill brain cells. it simply tickles them *lol* or stimulates if you want to get scientific. so what is wrong with a little memory loss when your stoned? it brings me more into the now, which is where i wanna be anyways!

edit oh and no, don't believe anything i say unless it makes sense to you. prove me right or wrong, don't be so caught up in your own dogma and cling to your lies though. remain open. recognize you don't know anything, and are probably very far from it! life is for learning, you can never stop learning, or growing. that is like saying you know it all, no one knows it all.

15. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i can dig that to a certain extent.

i care what some people do because it isnt always good, and you should care. i care about what some people do because i care for people, y'know?

16. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Mean i wouldnt wanna see some one die , but like i said know your body , know yoour limits,

17. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

right!

exactly, if you KNOW what you are doing, and you are responsible, then there usually isnt a problem with drug use.

18. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Right On Man...............

Soooooooo Hottt ... MMMMMM

[​IMG]

19. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

LOL whos that??

20. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

did you run out of dogma(thats not always a bad thing~~) sff??? nothin wrong with strawberry fields, but forever?! thats pushin it, dontcha think?

i saw you started to reply, waited and waited, checked again and you werent even on!