Snorting Valium

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Why don't you take some oxycoton too? Just eat a whole bottle and impress us.

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

that was intelligent, peace.

and from what i have snorted it didnt burn really bad, the drip tasted a little nasty, nothin a little drink couldnt handle.

3. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Oh don't even get started on this, "Reality is relative" crap. Quoting Einstein doesn't make you Einstein. There may be some forms of reality that are relative, but there is also a basic, human, core reality that is not. Case in point: If I hallucinate that someone is an evil space ant out to get me so I shoot him, my "reality" has now invaded another person's reality, now making it part of the core, unchanging reality.

Killing people may seem like an extreme example, but what most drug users fail to realize is that their reality almost always interferes with another person's reality. Another example: My uncle is a heroin addict. Many people like you, fractual, may say "Well good for him, he's created his own euphoric reality!" ...Except for the fact that he's 41 years old and still lives in my gandma's basement (literally). He has no job, he pays no bills, he's nearly torn my family apart, he PAWNED his 91 year old blind grandmother's wedding and engagement rings (which my aunts went all over the city looking for and never found), he takes advantage of my grandfather who has alzheimer's disease by making him write checks when he's already given him money, he steals, he lies, he's an alcoholic, he tried to influence my cousin into following his lifestyle...the list goes on.

Not all drugs may lead down this path, but ALL drugs are about casting aside the potential pain of another individual so that you can have a few moments of self-gratification. Bottom line: Drug users are SELFISH MORONS who deserve EVERY ounce of pain and lonliness they feel. They have brought it upon themselves.

And to those who may suggest that maybe Philly isn't hurting anyone but himself: What about all the people who really NEED valium who could have responsibly been using the drugs that he is abusing merely for his selfish desires?

-Kate

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

open your mind, girl.....

not ALL drugs cast adie the potential of a human being, in fact, some of the better ones are good for showing the right people the potential they really do have!

and as your for your heroin scare story, well of course some drugs CAN be bad! most things are enjoyed moreso in moderation anyways. it depends whose hands you put them into. "Whether drugs lead to illumination or degradation depends on the spirit in which one takes them."
    George Andrews

i'm really surprised how so many 'young hippies' are so against drugs..........

well to hallucinate someone is an evil space ant, first of all, you would have to be a pretty fucked up person! understand that hallucinogens only magnify YOUR reality, they do not alter it. it is your brain and perception under one giant magnifying glass, and some people simply cant swallow the truth! for those who can, the times they trip were probably very wonderful times. and reality IS relative.

5. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Jesus Christ I Dont Snort Valiums everyday, And I Do Oxy's But I Dont Do Them Everyday Either, I Know my limits, Jeez Now that i posted one little Thing Everybody is Starting To Bag on me Man, :(

[​IMG]

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Woah, the use of drugs is not bad. The abuse of drugs is bad. The thing about pain killers is that they are addictive and that is one of their main problems.

7. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Wouldnt Say Im Addicted, I Can Stop, But i dont Want to

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

painkillers are not all that addictive, like vicodin and codeine. i didnt find them addictive at all. sure oxycontin is addictive, but thats practically heroin.

anything can be addictive though... really.. this computer, a tv, sex, you name it and it is probably possible to get addicted to!

it is kind of like a bet with your mind... a test of strength, a challenge, if you choose to do a harder drug.

9. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Philly: No, it was because you said one stupid thing.

Fractual: I never said all drugs would lead to addiction. I said all abused drugs are about self-gratification at the expence of others. It wasn't a scare story, it was a true story. And for your information, my mind already is open, whether you see that side of me or not.

-Kate

10. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Thats True , I Dont know Why people are Hate on me

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I agree with peace. The use of drugs isn't bad, but the abuse definitely is. People should take lessons on the use of drugs from such people as Shamans. They know how to properly use drugs to gain a better understanding of life. But they do not abuse drugs and use them to escape from their lives like most of us nowadays do.

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

bah! did you even read my reply!? you practically ignored all that i said.

well what do you consider abusing a drug? i smoke herb almost every day, but i would not say i abuse it. and if anything, i think it makes me more loving of others!

13. marymicrogram

marymicrogram Member

I'm not here to judge...

14. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Well, I haven't smoked a day in my life and I'm still a loving person (in real life...the internet is another story, as we all know). So...which one of us needs the foreign substance to feel the same emotions as the other? Hmmm...

To me, abusing a drug means using it when it's not necessary. I take drugs--ibuprophen, etc. but only if I have a headache or something. I don't see how smoking/snorting/shooting anything is ever really necessary if you don't have an honest-to-god medical condition. Of course, not all drug abusers are "evil"--someone who smokes pot all day doesn't necessarily have the same mental disfunctions as someone who shoots heroin all day. But if you truly had a full, happy, satisfying life, why would you take valium? It is possible to have the same outlook on life/spirituality/unity/philosophy as someone who's taken acid without having had drugs yourself.

And really, we wouldn't even be having this debate had it not been for philly's desire to spread the gospel of valium. (I say this to underline the fact that I did not start some random post against druggies unprovoked. I am not saying philly shouldn't have his freedom of speech).

-Kate

15. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

at the risk of sounding stereotypical, you have never used drugs(other than ibuprofen! which i dont consider much of a drug), one might ask if you really know what love is? i never said i needed pot to feel this 'emotion' as you say.

if you dont do drugs, do you meditate, or do yoga? or did you read it on some website and thought it sounded cool, so you played along?

sure its possible, anything is possible. but how likely is it, really?

"life is a trip, drugs just enhance it" or something along those lines.

16. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Didnt want to Start Fights Between People,

17. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

If you really think those who don't use drugs probably don't know what love really is, you're more forgone than I originally thought. By saying that, you're suggesting that drugs are love and love is drugs. How sad.

If you really want to know about my spiritual life (and I don't see how that is relevant here) I chant. That is how I stay in touch spiritually. It may not be "likely" to feel the same spiritually as someone who does drugs, but it's a hell of alot less lazy. Drugs are not a part of my religious experience. I am friends with people who use drugs, so I know it is possible to take drugs without talking them on a regular basis. To me, daily drug use is just pathetic.

18. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Starwberry Drop It,

19. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Give me one good reason that has nothing to do with the fact that your tired of us arguing and we should all be about "peace and love".

20. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Agree, I Just Want to stop fighting