snake venom?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Pirate Hippie, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Pirate Hippie

Pirate Hippie Member

I have recently heard from a friend that you can inject Snake venom into a pot plant that is a certain age, and the plant will learn to synthesize the venom. He said that this made the plant into White Widow. I thought that White Widow was a type of chronic that recieved it's name because it was almost completely covered in THC crystals. If anyone can shine any sort of light on this topic at all, it would be mightily appreciated.

Peace & Love

Feral

2. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

I heard if you inject a snake with thc, it shits out bud.

3. grouchy_old_dude

grouchy_old_dude Member

roflmao..Sorry, but "I truely thought" that I couldn't be surprised by another wives-tale or marijuana myth, but that is a good one.

WW was developed by a breeder, and selective breeding. Not by injecting snake venom. The key ro qyality mj lies in the genetics and optimal growing conditions, not in supplementing with poisons, hormone pills, vitamin pills, coca-cola, menstral blood, ect.

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

it is true, isnt it?

5. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

It has been fully proven in the scientific community through years of research. He goes very well with my bong lighting pet monkey.

6. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

ahah im high and i thought that was the biggest load of crap come on man think

7. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

dunno....having trouble catching the farkin' snake....check back tomorrow....

8. crummyrummy

never catch a snake while its farking...didnt steve irwin teach you anything!!!???

9. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oops, no wonder it ain't happy :H

10. crummyrummy

good ol steve

11. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

i heard they injected the ak-47 strain with melted ak-47 bullets

12. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

THINK, people, THINK.

13. kif

kif Member

I heard that G-13 bud is gangsta weed aged to 13 years.

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ok heres one a friend of mine believed, i hate it when my friends tell me about these REALLY REALLY lamely irrational things 'they heard'.

if you plant a male and female seed next to eachother, the two plants wrap up like a double helix and make a combined strength plant or someshit like that.

but i guess no one is free from a bit of gullibility when before knowlege of the subject.

it is a thought process that is rampant when children (believing things when knowlege is not known, children believe in heaps of thigns like santa to the monster in the closet or the dragon under the bed) but thins out to old people. old people are often cynicle and wont believe something without proof and all that and are irrational in their reluctance to have their belief changed