smoking with friend's parents

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by _DeLiA_, May 22, 2004.

1. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

dont you love it when you can smoke with your friends and their parent? especially when they are hippies from way back when

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

no actually i havent had that experience, my parents are dicks but i still luv em..

3. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Smoking with my parents for the first time was very interesting.

4. BigBong

BigBong Member

I smoke with my dad on a regular basis.. At first it was akward, but now it is all good.. However, it is a one way street.. It is always my weed =P

I have smoked with alot of other adults.. friends moms.. etc.. At this point in my life it is not that big of a deal.. But when i was 14-16 I thought it was the coolest thing ever, lol

5. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

smae here Jetblack, my parents were pot heads, but my dad would still get mad if he found out

6. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I've asked my mom if she wanted to smoke with me, but she just said that it makes her too tired .. I should ask my dad, but my mom said he gets drug tested at work.. I don't believe that though because he has a bunch of Valium, Hydrocodeine, and Loritabs from various times .. and they would show up on drug tests, right?