smoking while riding your bike?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by miami musician, Jan 7, 2005.

1. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

anyone do this/ever try this? i haven't done it in a while, but either if i'm by myself or another friend, we like to cruise around certain quiet neighborhoods or parks while riding our bikes, passing the blunt as we go. it's pretty fun, but it can get a little hard after smoking for a while.

2. Fallen_stars

Fallen_stars Member

Yeah man, I do it all the time..Smoking,riding..haaa..summer time is sooo cool!
    I wish winter will end soon.....

3. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Haha, I just picture you doing that miami musician, and I was laughing so hard.

4. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

i like skating down big hills and smoking joints

5. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

sounds like fun! except i have no coordination so id probably kill myself...but still sounds fun!

6. element7

element7 Random fool

There is definitely something cool about riding a bike whilst high. I'm with you on the easy terrain though when baked. I tried doing single track once while I was really, really baked and damn near killed myself.

7. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

i cant stop thinking about that dave chapelle sketch. its at comedy centrals homepage. the title is obvious!

8. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

ive been buzzed on a bike.... didnt have to pedal though, just coasted along... sobered me up in like, half a minute though, cause it was almost gone anyway, and i didnt want to screw up and be a posterchild for the effects of marijuana abuse..

9. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

You should try it in Amsterdam. The place is built for cyclists and the best bit, you can smoke as much marijuana as you want while touring all the coffee shops on bike. Nothing beats it, believe me, especially in Summer.

10. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Definitely a very cool thing to do. It's like you're flying when you get going real fast, damn I miss the warm weather. I can't wait till there's no snow and ice and I can go riding again.

11. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

hmmm never smoked while biking, but ive mountain biked when i was high before. damn awesome....