Smoking VS. Ingesting

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Master Shake, May 30, 2004.

1. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

Okay, so the only real physical dangers of weed lie in smoking it...it can lead to lung cancer...so does that mean that eating a "special brownie" is completely safe? Would, say, a pregnant woman be able to safely eat weed, or could it cause complications in the pregnancy?

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

eating ganja food is completely harmless, unless you have too much then you may randomly fall asleep in the wrong situation.

3. Stan

Stan Member

eating is more of a body high too.

4. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

Yes, but would it have any effect on a growing fetus? I know for a fact that it dampens the memory...could it also keep a brain from developing?

5. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

you probably shouldnt be doing any drugs when youre pregnant. pregnant women arent even suppost to have caffein.

6. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

caffeine reduces the water and lqiuid intake you have and i dont know stops nutrients or something. my mind is real hazy now. but i wouldnt take the chance of doing any drugs.

7. Paulncaroline

Paulncaroline Member

I think if you eat it you need more and as for drugs while pregnant... This is my opinion and I do not mean to be rude but if you are pregnant lay off the drugs retard, do you want your kid to be slow or something?:mad:

8. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

I'm not pregnant...Just a question. Please refrain from calling me rude names.