smoking shrooms

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE, Jun 4, 2004.

1. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

Chalk...thats what it tastes like.
    :eek:

2. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I'm not trying to take away anything from Erowid. They are VERY useful.

However, they have thier own agenda. Ever see "don't do it" recomendations?
    My own personal agenda is to stop even ONE person from doing something uselessly foolish. I live with a death sentence and some degree of GUILT- personal redemption in my own eyes is what I seek.

3. EasyRider

EasyRider Member

You couldn't have got high off those mushrooms. Heat kills all of the psylosybin and therefore makes it impossible for you to get high :confused: .

4. bertrose

bertrose Member

Read the inhalant section...it has a "don't do it" recomendation at the top! Have u ever read the "problems" section in the basics part of all the provided drugs? erowid.org gives unbiased information to people...its the persons decision to try a drug not a website...the website just gives people the knowledge of drugs so they can determine if they want to try it or not....

What "Agenda" are ur talking about?

Its not like they are providing lies to people and saying "do this drug!!"...

peace

5. EasyRider

EasyRider Member

Yeah exactly it's bullshit. That's why no one ever cooks mushrooms cause it kills all the psylosybin. If you don't beleive me put some mushrooms in an oven at 100 degrees and after 5 minutes try eating them - you wont feel shit.

6. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Erowid is PRO-DRUG.

Just like DARE is ANTI-DRUG.

Bertose is the kind of guy who reads and believes blindly.
    Half the stuff on Erowid is plagarised out of context anway.
    I believe you can find "the tried and true home method for speed production" there?

Most of the chemistry is simply copied from another source (sometimes reputable and sometimes not) by someone like Bertose who dosen't understand it.
    I'd suggest The Hive for chemistry.

You want impartiality? Try this:

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/Library/studies/cu/cumenu.htm

7. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

Just seems like a total waste to me, stick with what works.

8. Velouria

Velouria Member

The way you worded that makes it sound like you are on death row or something. But hopefully I just misinterpreted the post b/c I smoked too much pot.

9. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

You smoke the stems, eat the caps,

[​IMG]

10. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Sounds like that root mentioned in FALILV, and the other one sounds like kids eating poppies...

11. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Heat doesnt kill all the pslyicobin, I used to boil my shrooms in the water when makeing tea, before I realized it was somewhat less effective. But anyways, the tea always worked fine for me...