Smoking partner?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by FreeSpiritedMelody, May 17, 2004.

1. FreeSpiritedMelody

FreeSpiritedMelody changes poopy diapers

Do any of you guys have someone that you normally smoke with? My fiance and I always smoke together, and I think we are so much closer because of it. I feel like its something we share. Plus I never have to pay for it :)

what about u guys? do you smoke with ur lover? or do u have any particular smoking buddies?

2. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

I smoke with my girlfriend once in a while. She doesnt do it too often. I smoke around her alot but most of the time she doesnt join in. Its cool though. I like the fact that she does her thing, and I do mine. So when we do it together its a special day rather than the same ol grind. But my friends and I smoke all the time together. We hang out alot and smoke when we hang out. We get Rowdy!!!!!

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i wish i could smoke with my girlfriend!

yuea though i used to have 'smoking partners'

4. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Theres usually the same 2 or 3 people around whenever i smoke, so i guess they could qualify as my "smoking partners"

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I typically smoke with 2 or 3 of my friends, so I guess you could consider them my smoking partner.

6. FreeSpiritedMelody

yeah lots of guys are jealous of my man cause they wish their girlfriends would smoke with them :p

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

I smoked with my boyfriend everyday before we broke up. Those were some of the happiest times ever. I mean, it just never got old. But I guess it did for him.

8. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

I smoke a lot with my best friend. I feel the most comfortable around her when I'm stoned because we've both made asses out of ourselves high around eachother so many times. We always end up saying stupid shit and just laughing. I can't get this with a lot of my other friends because they're just all "what the hell?" which is l-a-m-e.

9. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

My friend and I generally smoke every night when he is at his mom's house. I guess he could be considered a "Smoking Buddy", but I would rather not classify him as that. I like just considering him my "Friend". I try to smoke with as many different people as possible; this helps me meet new people and have an even better time with life. :)

Good luck on your journey in life. :)
    -Peace

10. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

i think you and your boyfriend have a beautiful thing going. i currently dont have a girlfriend, but all mine in the past were heads, and we always got high together. i can't remember more beautiful times them lying down with someone you love getting high and just loving eachother, it's an amazing thing.

11. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

i dont think you want marijuana to be the reason why you get along or the only thing you have in common.

12. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

My fiance is my smoking buddy. But we do have another couple that we smoke with a lot too...good times:)

13. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

My girlfriend and I smoke a lot together..infact that was how we met. We smoked together..it's usually like a bowl or something..so not very much (we're both lightweights). Haha last time we went and jumped on the trampoline..and ended up falling over..that was funny with the neighbors watching us..

But I always provide the stuff (she doesn't buy it .. much, if ever) and I don't feel bad or anything for it.. I think it's normal for the guy to provide stuff like that..as long as it's not a lot and she's not coming over, smoking, then leaving or something..

What do you think?

14. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

My main smoking partner is my bro. It's great. But I smoke with friends, and my girlfriend too, although she doesn't smoke very often.

Well she should sometimes at least try to find it, but it's all good really, just as long as she's not abusing the privilage. If it's like a bowl here and there, no reason to bitch.

15. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

It's just a bowl shared between us whenever we are together..it's really fun [​IMG]

16. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

I have a couple of friends that I smoke with pretty much everytime we get together but they aren't just smoking buddies or anything like that, whenever we don't have pot we have a great time together anyways.

I have a question for everybody though...does anyone else besides me just loooove to smoke alone? I find that I get so much higher when I'm by myself, because I can just completely concentrate on my high and whatever I feel like doing at the moment.

17. lenore

lenore Member

hell yeah! i love getting high by myself. i love just putting on some music thats not particularly social (you know hows theres some music that doesn't really work in groups- my friends arent really into what im into) opening the windows to let the sun in and dancing. god,that sounds cheeseybut hey *shrugs* thats what i like. im actually high on my own right now actually- listening to janis and planning on going on one of those 'sun is just about to set' walks with my friends.

18. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

When Im at home I generally smoke with just two other guys. When I am down at school, there's a group of 4 or five of us that smoke together always.

19. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

I have a couple of people who I smoke with often, my dad is one of them. My wif doesn't smoke pot, but there is a girl who I really like to smoke with, she is so awsome.:D

20. FreeSpiritedMelody

nah we have a lot in common, if we didnt smoke together we would still be more in love than ever. we have a daughter and all too, so its not like smoking is the only thing that consumes our time.

but yeah, about being high by yourself... thats awesome. you can totally just be in your own world without worrying about talking to other people or getting paranoid about what other people are thinking about u.

fun times:)