Smoking in the bathroom?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by I <3 Cannabis, Jan 17, 2009.

1. lifer02

lifer02 Stoned Ape

just turn the fan on and blow the smoke into that shit! or will that just carry the smell to somewhere else :O?

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I've smoked in the bathroom successfully. Never when my mom was home, I just wanted to see if it would work if she was.

You just put towels to block the air escaping the bathroom (and this will look suspicious because there won't be any light coming out from under the door). Just stand on the toilet, blow it into the fan (assuming you have one and it's on) and cover the bowl from the second you stop hitting it until you hit it again (with the lighter).

It's gonna reek like weed in that bathroom for at least a good 20 minutes so take a shower after.

3. Buddha Fish

Buddha Fish wanderin' fish

i smoke in the bathroom before i take a shower every day as long as i have the house to myself.

4. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

That only happened to me over a hundred times last year and never once was I suspected of anything.

If they are suspicious about no light covering the door you can easily explain that the clothes you were wearing before your shower were in front of the door. If you have a window you can blow the smoke out of it won't smell in there for more than 10 minutes as long as you cover the bowl and get all your hit out the window. Then taking a shower afterwards will leave it smelling fresh.

Also one of the big things I haven't heard from anyone is covering up the sound of a lighter. When you flick a bic it makes a pretty distinct sound so you really need to try to make it flick as silently as possible.

If you don't have a window using a fan only is a little more risky. Still easily done though if you have a sploof and your bathroom isn't super small.

5. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

I've never smoked in the shower, guess I'll have to give it a shot.

6. Geneity

I thought about that too. Chances are you don't throw your clothes in front of the door to perfectly and uniformly cover it up. Now most people parent's won't be so meticulous as to notice that, but my mom would. Especially if it kept happening over and over and over.

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

you use a lit candle. Cough while lightin up or w/e. Then once its lit, just put the bic near it, press the gass release button, and it will light up.

8. Geneity

^ I like.

9. mr.greenxxx

I was always more worried at the somewhat distinct sound of bong rips at 2am then the sound of the lighter, but music always helped. Not really much of a fan of pipes since i went past 14. Nor blunts tbh. Just bong or joints, and joints arent really advised for indoors unless you dont mind the really obvious smell. Usually i didnt mind, lol untill i was stoned and it was too late to really do anything xD

10. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The best thing I used to do years back was I got a one hitter. Light once inhale the entire thing and hold the hit in till there was no smoke.

11. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Yeah sound of a bong ripping would be a big one, but I was talking about in the shower not in a room. Though who knows, you might bong in the shower, that would be tight lol. A candle would work, but my parents would be more suspicious as to why I am lighting a candle in the shower haha.

12. mr.greenxxx

^ say your practisin for when your older n married :D

13. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

Im always worried about them coming downstairs when I'm outside. I sit on my porch with the lights off. Get's the job done quite nicely :)

14. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

If you guys have a room thats upstairs just go in there and blow the smoke into a pillow or towel, thats what I do and I've never gotten caught.

15. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

Yeah but when your grandparents come to stay and there pillows smell like weed, what are you gonna say :D.

16. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

For REAL! SPLOOFS are the only way to go. I see so many threads about turning on the shower and turning on fans out the window. the sploof is seriously perfect. My parents have walked in 10 minutes after toking and they smell nothing. that's a lot considering my dad has the smell of a dog.
    Maybe spray some Febreez afterwards just for Febreez sake...not a lot though.

You can stick stick with the shower on though because it eliminates small noises and gives you a nice time of isolation and a reason for keeping the door locked.

17. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

Yeah this is actually pretty smart. I think I'm gonna try this tonight.

18. PsychadellicSinatra

PsychadellicSinatra Member

I used to smoke in my room but my mom has complained about the smell & got suspicious now I smoke in the bathroom (or my sisters walk in closet that has a window, lol) & turn on the fan, shower & open the window while I'm smoking & keep it going for about 10 minutes after I'm done. That does it just fine. In college two rooms shared a bathroom so my friends & I would always smoke in the bathroom like that & nobody ever complained about the smell.

19. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I used to smoke in the bathroom before school, the same way you're doing it OP.

Then my dad was getting mad at me because I was in there for sooooo long. I don't have a window in my bathroom so I just turn on the fan, and shower.

I even take hot baths for the night and bring a long a spoon or bubbler, and just turn on the fan. :D

20. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Umm..... why would my grandparents sleep in my bed?

and the pillows dont smell like weed at all, they just have these lip rings on them from the smoke lol. I dont even use a pillow anymore I use a towel.