Smoking Blunts...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by BluntMan420, May 23, 2004.

1. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

I have to admit my biggest vice is definitly smoking blunts. I am actually not smoking much right now because I have other stuff on my plate, but in the period that i was smoking the most i would rip 4-5 blunts a day.

I started out with bowls when i was 14 and I never smoked a blunt for about a year but now a days I will go to great lengths to smoke a blunt even if I have a bowl or papers. Who is with me here? I'd like to hear comments from other people...

What's your fav. way to smoke?

Blunts? Bongs? Joints? Bowls?

2. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

i really like blunts, too
    i have been craving em lately
    the other day i rolled a sour apple blunt of this hella nice dank from canada... i put honey in it and licked/sealed it with honey.. it tasted soooo fucking good! like candy!!! mmmm... i love honey blunts. now im craving one of em again.. [​IMG]

3. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Joints seem like its easier to inhale the smoke than from a blunt, although the only times ive ever got real stoned are from blunts, but i only tried like a half a joint, so i dunno.

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Bongs, it feels so good to your throat.

5. JimmyPage

JimmyPage Member

I prefer smoking out of a pipe over any other method. I just love 'em.

6. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

i like bowls or bubblers the best. i wont hate on any method tho.
    :)

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

By "bowl" do you mean basic pipes? Because most things have bowls: chillums, steam rollers, bongs, pipes, hookahs, bubblers..

8. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I like my little bowl..but I also like bongs because the smoke's cooled and blunts because they are just fun! And we can't forget joints! They are awesome too..

9. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Each method has its own good thing goin' on, but my favorite would have to be either spliffs or bongs.

10. reef

reef Member

a bluntdizzle sir and everything is okay.

i soloed a blunt once, on my way to work. don't think i'd ever do that again, couldn't walk after i got outta the car.

but i'd have to thank my eastcoast friend for showing me enlightening me on the 1.3 east coast style blunt.

11. KiraBear

KiraBear Member

See Signature for preferred form of smoking :)

12. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

i started cheefin when i was 11... started smokin joints right off the bat (this was in Egypt), i don't know what joints are to you guys, cuz i've got madd boys in canada and their joints are doobies, sticks, you know the deal.. In cairo they're/we're madd into rolling nice cone-shaped joints. Fat ones. We stopped smokin bud there because it's mainly medium-high grade shwag, you get a lot but you get more for you cash with hash..mmm... we'd throw down or atleast me, being the crazy fuck would throw down up to five grams of moroccan hash into one joint.

Otherwise, in canada i'd smoke a blunt anyday, blunt's are where it's at...blunt's and bongs... even though i gotta show off every now and then and roll us a sweet cone/spliff/joint... oh well, cheers ya'll...

13. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

haha, i couldnt agree more.

14. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

sorry, i gotta say one more thing. damn! just hearing that makes my mouth water!
    in spain i was so used to smoking joints with tobacco and hash... man, i miss being able to get great hash cheaply. i was recently told that in a certain area of spain right now, thereĀ“s some YELLOW hash going around. it was described to me as "homer simpson yellow."

15. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

hahaha word bro... we used to get all kinds of hash... I found the best kind, and mind you - we only scored this ONCE, was sticky-Afghani. It was like goo, fucking toxic-bubonic goo. Ohhh myyyy gooodd.... we scored some yellow lebanese hash, dunno if it's the same kind. Hash is great, we used to score some bud and just mix it all into a salad... god i miss being a pothead... here in moscow it's madd expensive, even extacy's expensive... hahah the only thing that's cheap is fucking heroin, and i ain't touchin THAT shit. I've already done some bunk heroin in cairo, don't know why i ever did, it was shite. Same with coke, i find that waaayy to over-rated. Oh, and speed is the devil.

I personally prefer bud, booze and occasionally extacy. Oh, and shrooms! Fuck yeah! :D

16. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

For me it's just bud and booze... I like to have a few beers after smoking a blunt... that is real nice.

And I tried coke once but I thought it sucked.

17. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

word man... coke sucks my cock... i puked the first time i did it, but maybe that's because i was coming down off a lot of speed... whatever, i experienced it, made my decision. Bud n booze are my drugs of choice... but bud and extacy make a great fuckin combo.

18. space kitten

space kitten Member

having to think hard here and not liking it all that much, we had some gorgeous blueberry floating around lately and i have to say that it was perfect for blunts, but i do love how sociable a joint is with a couple of friends especially if everyone skins one and you all do a pass on it. that's got to be the favorite.
    But then, buckets have to be the best for stitching yourself up nice and quickly.
    hmmm... 2 tuff

19. Velouria

Velouria Member

Gravity bongs rock my world. But pipes are my favorite for everyday use.