smoking before work

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by underplay, May 28, 2006.

1. underplay

underplay Member

So how many of you smoke before work? Im talking about 8 hour shifts. Did you ever get caught before? i have went to work rolling, drunk, and high all seperate times, the managers kinda knew but they didnt do shit. but i overall stopped that for like 3 months so far. .

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

whats your job that you can pull of rolling, drunk, and high?

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

As far as Im concerned, jobs are getting harder and harder to find every day, and why should I risk the job I worked hard to get just because I wanted to get stoned for a couple of hours before hand?

4. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

SirTokesAlot makes a good point. Jobs can be tough to find and if you're a teenager they don't exactly need a particular person working that job so they're not gonna hesitate to fire you if they don't like it. My freshman year I was a cart boy at pick n save and these 3 college guys got fired for smoking weed on their break because the cameras caught them. I never came high to that mostly because it would suck to be pushing carts while ur high lol. Now I work at a garden center working the register and sometimes watering/moving plants or cleaning the place. Sometimes I'll go like half high where I smoke with a friend an hour before then go to work but I don't really smoke right before it seems like a waste of weed to me.

5. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Nothing wrong with a little weed before work every now and then... but shit, why the fuck would you roll or get drunk before/at work? Thats just retarded

6. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Well, I've gone to work the morning after rolling really hard.... pretty bizarre... yeah and I like to get stoned before work.... or any other time for that matter!

7. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i have 7 hour shifts but i always smoke a joint right before i go to work. it doesn't hinder me because my job is easy....dishes, salads, and desserts. the owner is a fucking wacko(the other day he pretended to be a lobster) so its pretty much a freeforall there.

8. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

That's pretty much the coolest thing I have heard in a long time.

9. mellow

mellow Eased

I could never go to work with anything other than a sober mind, my job is much to dangerous and the liability is way too high.

10. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

i've never went to work high. i unload trucks at a department store so i would probably end up breaking something or getting hurt. plus, being high and unloading trucks doesn't seem like alot of fun. another reason why i don't go to work high is, for the most part, i go to work at 7 in the morning. so i don't feel like waking up early to smoke just to be high. i have gone into work high before to get my check or if i just stopped by.

if i still worked at the golf course i use to work at, i'd go high. all i did was drive around a cart and collect golf balls. driving through the tree's with some music would make it interesting.

11. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

it just seems like a waste to go to your job intoxicated. Its the same as going to school high. I think it would jsut be like one massive buzzkill. Why waste a bowl pack or two just so you can be high as you do something exceedingly boring. I can't even imagine why anybody would waste a hit of X for work.

12. underplay

underplay Member

I have only went to work high/rolling on accident, i popped a couple of pills and they called me in. Im a courtesy clerk at Safeway im not in school. Someone said jobs are hard to find, lol. This is very wrong for my situation, jobs are very easy to find and they come and go, but its always good to maintaine a good rep at one job. I have been with safeway since october and there have been many times where i would come in on something, but i always seem to avoid the customers and managers by the way i manipulate. Anyway today was no big deal, i smoked half of a blunt and went to work..but i forgot veisen lol, so a whole bunch of people knew. But i just told everyone i had contacts and i bought that vesien for contacts shit.

by the way i dont want input from someone who has never had a stable job before. your opinion is void.

13. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

oh ya jobs in my town are EASY to get, people pretty much hire you on the spot and ask you when you can work if youre applying at all... there's a fair sized labour shortage in my town at the moment... just pointing out that it's not ALWAYS hard to get a job as a teenager... though i certainly understand the point, just saying its not always one way or the other

uhh, what was i talking about? oh yeah, going to work high. nah, i do pizza delivery/in-store work, it wouldn't appeal to me to go to work high... too much driving and pizza and dealing with customers for me... plus i would just feel like i'm avoiding the responsibility of being a good employee (being high would probably hinder my abilities in the verbal department lol), and that would be sort of a downer.

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

one thing to go to work high, another to go smoke in a group during break. i mean, and to then be so obvious that its weeed what silly mofos

15. SmokeWeedEveryday

SmokeWeedEveryday Member

I smoke with my boss at work even use bongs in his office, During work hours. He rocks.

16. Ostard

Ostard Member

Sometimes I smoke before school

17. Bobby.In.Sngapore

Bobby.In.Sngapore Member

i smoke before school like after finals and its like the last week of school. Like test days i wouldent, i would do it after i konw that ^^

18. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

i work outside, and a lot of the other employess smoke, so occasionally well go toke during break. but only when the situation is right, if it's sketchy is not worth it. but if theres a nice wooded area around or a chill place, we'll blaze a blunt. it makes the day go faster.

19. doobieman123

doobieman123 Member

i went to work after taking one sip of some captn morgan and i was working at an ice cream place and my supervisor pulled me to the side and asked me if i was high and she told me she was cool and it was alright to tell her.

20. touch_me

touch_me Member

i've been to work high a couple of times.

i had a hangover so i smoked up before i left for work. i felt a lot better!