smoking before class/school

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by El Gran Luchadore, Jan 24, 2005.

1. El Gran Luchadore

El Gran Luchadore Member

does anyone here do this? whats are your opinions on this?

2. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

smoke AT school.. when i was goin, i was smoking at the park across the street at lunch.. it was -20 out and i had science after lunch break.

... science was my favourite subject.

3. Budman420

Budman420 Member

smoke before school, during and after all the time, fun as shit being high at school

4. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

I go to a local community college and im fried all fuckin day. I walk to my car and smoke a couple bowls after every class. Somehow, i still manage to make pretty good grades. :)

5. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

i used to smoke before school back in massachusettes, i dont anymore, but if i did i would only smoke before test days to help me relax, otherwise its not really worth it unless you dont wanna learn anything i guess

6. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

Yeah, I do the same exact thing. I'm like two minutes from the college, so when they have the pigs/fuzz/douchebags/fucktards/donut boys at the college i can just run home blaze and come back.

7. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

There use to be this one little alley i use to go to every day before/middle/after school and smoke before going back to class. Unfortunatly there always seems to be the school cop that parks there everyday before school hoping to find smokers...so that sucks alot...

The first day i saw him there, i was just walking straight up there, not looking ahead of me, and i see the guy just standing there to the side, and luckly he didnt see us, but that was freaky...

Usually i only smoke before/during lunch when i can get a ride in someones car somewhere.

8. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

I'm all about smoking before and after escuela. If I've got bud I'll wake up extra early and drive around what's called "the loop" which is just a big road that circles around a neighborhood and smoke a bowl or two. Then I just go chill in school.

9. LaughinEyes024

LaughinEyes024 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I smoke everyday before school and sometimes at lunch and usually after school. I still get good grades and whatnot. It makes school a whole hell of a lot better. I like smoking at lunch because I have guitar right after so that's great.

10. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Before school is just too early in the morning for me. Occasionally during the lunch hour, though not very much. Being high at school just isn't particularly enjoyable for me, so I rarely do it.

11. Skratch

Skratch Member

I toke before school to drown out the bus ride, I toke when I get to school to zone out and ignore my teachers, and I toke after school to... toke.

12. snelio37

snelio37 Member

can we say escapism? or maybe just potheadism....

13. mboz

mboz Member

dude there is just something aobut smoking b4 school if ur with the rite friends u now all have a common bond(being high) and it makes u feel better wen ur at school, to know that your friends r high just as u are :)

14. Skratch

Skratch Member

I preffer the term 'Stoner'
    pothead just seems too............
    I dont know but I like stoner better

15. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

i smoke before class all the time... except this one teach. he used to be a hippie and he knows when you are high..

16. mboz

mboz Member

i dont get your sig

17. Skratch

Skratch Member

I used to care if my teachers knew that i was high, but now im like fuck em' if i get kicked out i get kicked out i dont need a diploma any damn way.