Smoking at night

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WhisperingWoods, Aug 25, 2005.

1. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I have recently been smoking at night (most safe time to smoke, keep concealed from others, not driving the car)

What do you all think the rest of society feels is so wrong about toking up even just a few hours before going to bed? Really, what is it going to hurt?

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

dude, you just asked the craziest question after....Id like you as prime minister.

3. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

ya man....wel i like smokin day and night...but night is cool, cuz its less hot(i dont like smoking when its TOO hot out side, makes me feel like i cant breathe..but i do it anyways :) but i duno i dont reely like smoking then just goin 2 sleep..but i like smokin at nite in my room and writing or just space out listen 2 music. well, then eventualy fall asleep. ok wutever haha icant make sense right now but i think wut i wrot emade sense

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i like smoking at night.. doing shit... then smoking again soon before getting in bed. a bit of a waste sometimes but a great nightcap

5. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

haha nightcap

6. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Sometimes I smoke and watch the sunrise. That usually makes for a fun day.

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Smoking weed during the day is better if you ask me. I get higher and there is so much shit going on, it's light out too. Light rules.

8. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

I can't sleep when I smoke at night... Usually around my friends I have a relaxed mellow high, but when I smoke by myself its completely different. Tons of shit running through my head and I cant even stop it long enough to get to sleep. I'll hear shit so I turn music on, then I hear shit in the music... Smoking at night and listening to tunes on the computer is great though. Aint nothing wrong with midnight toking!

9. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

i do most of my toking at night cause im usely busy during the day,but i do smoke in the morning sometime, i like smoking during the day better,night is ok but i cant get to sleep either cause my mind is going crazy

10. kris_p

kris_p Member

I've been smoking every night before I go to bed for the last few years. Up until yesterday, though, when I ran out of weed. Looks like I won't be smoking for a while now. Aah well, breaks are always fun. Cause when you do finally buy some, you get so fucked up off of a little amount of bud :D

11. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i like smoking during the day better, because i get out and do things. but i do smoke a a lil bit before bed if i can and it puts me right to sleep. a few hits and i'm all set. its great, and i'm nice and relaxed.

12. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

I don't care when I smoke...as long as I can at least take a nice nap about 2 hours after smoking haha...so yeah, I like smoking, watching TV a bit or something and then going to sleep

13. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I dont think most people care about pot smokers, except the fat cats in Washington, and they only care becuase you didnt buy your high from the government

14. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

That tickled me as well. Smokin before bed is great. I stayed at my friend's last night and before bed we smoked a bowl in his bubbler, then another in my bong. I was out so fast.

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

if i dont smoke, my mind keeps me up. if i do smoke, it might be the same, but at least its pleasurable instead of torturous.