Smoking AMT

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Hippified_RCer, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

theres prob already a thread for this but the search bar doesnt work for me. but has ne1 tried smoking this substance? erowid says threshold is 2mg and strong is between 10 and 20mg. any thoughts on this?

2. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

If you have the freebase form, It can be a nice rush of nervous energy for the first 20-30 minutes then as you transistion from the speedy feeling it come on as its weird trippy side for the rest of the ride . Last only 6-8 hours instead of the 8-12+ not as in depth as an oral dose. Similar feeling like snorting minus the burn and it come on faster too. I would smoke it before I would snort it. Try it out. I would say start with about 5-15mg if smoking & 20-30mg snorting just to feel the effects. aMT is my personal favorite of the tryptamine family for some reason. It has some great mysterious quality in the 100mg+ range and can really be a twisted ride, I can not wait until I can locate it again(it has been at least 5 years since my last journey on the aMTrax). I know there is someone out there with it, but have not found them yet! Good luck and start off where you will feel most comfortable if 10-15mg is to high to smoke. I only had the freebase racmic form maybe 10 times, after that I could only find the racmic HCL until the dreaded Operation Web Tyrp. :cheers2:

3. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

yea i just located a vendor sellin the hcl for 70-80 a gram. i def wanna try it then try a combo with one of the phene 2c-x. do u know the way to convert the hcl to the freebase form? that should prob go in the chem section w.e.

4. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

Well, you could smoke the hcl but it will have to be hotter and may not be as strong. you could try a freebase option like with DPT linked here http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11654 but not to sure if it would work just the same. Also you need to be careful with aMT and the phenethylamine's. aMT is considered a MAOi so it could be a bad mix with some. and further more that is a great price point, i remember paying around 90-120 a gram back in the day, unless it was in 10g or more then i had a good deal. Those were the days!!!

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

AMT lasts a LOT longer then 8-12 hours when taken orally.

6. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

It really depends on how much you take. at 30-50mg range I would be at my baseline before twelve hours. But once I had taken over 80mg it would continue on for much longer. My last time taking it I had taken 100mg with two 50mg redoses at the 4hr and 8hr mark. It laster for a little over 2 1/2 days. NUTS, that is what is was!

7. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

jesus. i want to taste

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

200 fucking MG of AMT? That is completely insane.

I took around 40mg and it lasted around 22 hours. It was the most insane experience ever. I sat in this woman's room, where she had a stuffed tiger, and sat and dug my finger into it's mouth for over 7 hours because I was convinced it had teeth. It was fucking smiling at me when I would turn away and shit. God that was insane.