Smokin' in the shower

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Therefore..., Jan 5, 2005.

1. London Mod

London Mod Member

Jesus christ girl you are beautiful.

Now back to the subject.
    Laying in a nice foamy bath smoking a fat joint is the way I spend my bath times. Spend ages in there with the radio on smoking some lovely home grown mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

thank you very much.....and im also addicted to hot tubs. me and my dad at out side on chistmas night and smoked in the hot tub it was snowwing out it was so nice

3. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

whoa, these all sound like fabulous ideas. :)

4. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

hmm ive never smoked in the tub, but i have in the shower cause i was in a rush to get ready for school, then it was fucking awesome so i do it sometimes. ive baked in the hot tub, which i personally think is better because your sitting in a pool of hot water instead of it getting sprayed at you, the hot tub motor makes hilarious/crazy noises, you have jets massaging you, and my hot tub has a big ass tv so i just watch comedy central while smoking. oh yeah, my hot tub has a lift for the cover, so the cover blocks the view to the neighbor's houses so they cant see me. its good stuff.

5. deserttraveler

deserttraveler Member

never actually in the shower, but have then showered...that was amazing enough in itself, maybe I'll try in the shower today
    smoking while swimming is a lot of fun I found out recently, you should all try that

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Smoking in the shower is great, and getting high in hottubs is awesome... :D

7. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

So now my goal in life is to go out and get a job and get money just so I can buy a hot tub to smoke in! It sounds awsome... I gotta try it!

8. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

i always do
    en plus la vapeur de l'eau uh lala

9. irish151

irish151 Member

i love 2 smoke out of my bowl or a bong during a bath, but the best is out of a hooka, its the most comfortable 2 use in a bath.

10. Moon Meadows

Moon Meadows Member

(on
    I agree.. I live in South Dakota, and we always get snow. I love smoking outside when there is snow too, as long as it's above zero... otherwise it's a bit too cold for me.

11. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

Just don't put it down till you're done!

I live in Wisconsin, so chiefing in the snowcovered countryside is a must... 'specially when big fluffy flakes are falling (catching them in your mouth stoned is a great time!)

12. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Hell yeah. This afternoon, I screwed a joint between my lips, lit it, and didn't touch it once. It's also great because you can ash right there, and spit the roach down the drain when you're done.

13. jimiman42

jimiman42 Member

I was once takin' a shower high (though I didn't smoke while in the shower) and there was something about the warm water runnin over my face and the steam all around that, everytime I closed my eyes, I would see Jimi playin' Woodstock. It was like I was sittin' in the front row. It was fuckin awesome.

14. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

I havnt had sex...but being stoned in the shower is probley not far off...

15. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

hahahaha

yeah i want a sauna totally. anyone here ever smoked in a sauna. might actually get dry enough that the weed might burn better? idk. oh man i wanna go in a sauna so bad now and try, the weed/steam combination would be sweet.

16. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

Alot of times I smoke before I get in the shower. Then the hot water feels sooooo good. Plus your not as bored and your shower seems to take no time at all.

17. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

to me, there's nothing more soothing than burning incense, smoking a blunt, and listening to reggae in the bath tub. it's sorta like aromatherapy in a way... :p

18. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

ive never actually smoked while in the shower, it seems a little difficult. but i have smoked in the bath and in a hot tub. also, ive taken a shower after smoking but i always seem to fall asleep.

19. Blissful Thinking

Blissful Thinking Member

I have this outdoor sunset that looks right out onto the horizion, and this beautiful canyon near my house. I love to light up a bowl or two in there and jam to some sts9 or phish while watching the sunset.

20. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Man, you can't imagine... when the parents are asleep... it's sooo great. Jacuzzi... :D Just laying there on my back gazing at the stars.