Smokin in the bathroom

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ScarletFire, Jun 13, 2006.

1. ScarletFire

ScarletFire Member

Do you do it?

I still live with my rents and when im grounded (i spend half my life grounded) or when i cant get out it is my only option. I have mastered the art of eliminating the smell after doing it for so long and i can do it even when my fam is home but i sometimes feel kinda shitty about doin it just because i think it might be somewhat disrespectful. what do you think?

2. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

You ain't doing nothing wrong.Why feel bad?

3. awesker

awesker Member

Yeah, I do with when Im at the olds, who cares I say..

just so long as it really doesnt cut the bridge between you guys I dont think its any problem.. but if they asked Id stop.. but they havnt :)

4. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

nah bro, when you're rents are home, you can smoke in your room. just take a paper towel roll and stuff it with dryer sheets, then when you smoke (doesn't work with joints) only put enough in for one toke, so that it won't cherry and smoke after (usually about the size of a pea). then after you toke, blow through the silencer and it will smell like dryer sheets for like 3 minutes. for best results, put the other end of the tube to your mattress, so there is no smell, and no smoke

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

shit i just blow it out the window in my room and flame up some insence after. once in a while i will smoke in my bathroom only when im either taking a shower or about to. but since the weird ass certain on the window will barley open i dont do it much.

6. mellow

mellow Eased

Your right to feel as though your disrespecting them, because you are. Its their house, therefore their rules.
    If you want to risk it, go ahead. Its just easier (and more enjoyable in my opinion) to go out for a walk, have a toke, and relax in a cool little spot for a while.

7. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

I smoke in the bathroom all the time. I too am an absolute master of it. I open up with window in there and usually turn on the shower and fan. Then when I'm done I take a towel and fan out any remaining smell out the window. Never gotten caught except one time my mom found a bong I left in there.

8. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

left the bong in there... nice

9. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

Ive hotboxed in a small bathroom twice. Turnout the lights and pass the blunt around. I could have sworn on my life that when the lights went out, I was outside. Some trippy shit. Also there's a mirror that encompasses most of the bathroom lengthwise and as soon as the lights came on we had some kickass music bumpin and we all started dancing. Dancing while high is some fun shit.

10. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

have you ever played pingpong stoned? it's like a sexual experience

11. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

When Im at home and I wanna get stoned I either smoke in the bathroom with the fan turned on or, if I think my parents are gonna be around I usually just go for a burn cruise. I'll have to try the silencer though... I've heard it works pretty well.

Oh, and for the record the best thing to do when you're high is playing fooseball. I couldn't possibly think of a better way to spend an afternoon than getting blazed and playing fooseball for a couple hours.

12. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

dude fooseball fucking owns

13. masked toker

masked toker Member

i also smoke in the bathroom (as a matter a fact, i'm gonna go smoke there in about an hour :) )...i really think its the best place to go...especially if you have a vent.
    i too feel guilty sometimes, but its not like i'm doin bad things, just smokin and then watch some tv...

14. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

since i'm at my parents' place for the summer, the bathroom is the only place to toke. vape and waterfall bong(very little smoke emitted from it amazingly) and a toilet paper roll to blow into

15. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

did it last night with a pipe and a toilet roll tube stuffed with soap covered toilet paper haha. actually now that i remember.. last night was strange..
    i smoked, and wanted to stay in the bathroom for a while so i sat down and meditated, got crazy vibrations and when i opened my eyes whether i wanted it or not, my bathroom had turned from white to DARK INTENSE green, and there was grass growing between the cracks of the tiles. ive never heard of anyone who hasnt tripped getting the effects i get from bud, its crazy. in a good way. but very odd.

16. enjoibaked

enjoibaked Member

Hmmm...odd indeed.
    I can relate though.
    One time on my friends birthday we got stonned.
    I have a tattoo on my ankle by the way.
    He saw it and decided he wanted one.
    I switched from the 13th Floor Elevators to Territorial Pissings by Nirvana.
    I started carving away.
    One of my other friends was sober and mumbling to himself.
    His job was to pour alcohol over the wound while I was carving.
    That was grusome.
    I was all hoped up on speed that night.
    After I was done, it looked pretty good.
    That was the most violent I have ever seen myself.

17. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I smoke out of my kitchen sink(gravity bong) and blow out of the window that's right above it. I turn on a fan and then spray a little air freshener in the center of the room. Any smell that has survived this is gone in about 5 minutes.
    I only do this when my mommy is sleeping or out of the house...don't smoke when she's home.

18. Dazed-Jamie

Dazed-Jamie Member

i smoke in my bathroom quite a bit. my parents are kindof oblivious so theres not much worry on my part. i just stand on the bathroom counter and breath directly into the air vent thing. then i spray some cologne, brush my teeth, wash my hands, throw in some visine and open the doors and windows to air everything out. fun times.

19. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Yeah I toke in my bathroom most, of all places. Almost every night I go in there, throw a towel under the door, lock it, turn the vent on and light up. I'll spray a little bit of stuff to overpower the weed smell during the time it's still getting sucked up by the vent/fan. Put my stuff into my pockets, wash my hands, brush my teeth or use mouthwash, and I'm done.

20. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

How does that realte to a peaceful, meditative, halucinating experience as described by tripp?