Smokin and Studying

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by gone_on_a_binge, May 17, 2004.

1. gone_on_a_binge

gone_on_a_binge Member

For those of u who are still at school or uni like me, i just want to confirm that im not the only person who gets fucked up when it comes to exams. I got 2 exams a week today and i cant remember a thing i've gone over so far.....thinkin im gonna lay off the weed till the exams are done, probably should've decided this a few weeks ago but i love it sooooo much. Plus i cant study at all onse i've had a J, does anyone find they can concentrate on work for more than 5 seconds when they're stoned? Cos i sure as hell cant............Anyway looks like i aint gonna be sparkin up for a good couple of weeks, bummer!!!

2. Jadess

Jadess Member

I'm the opposite, i can't study if I'm not stoned. I have exams in two weeks, and ive been stoning more than ever. It's weird...my grades have seemed to have gone up since i started smoking weed...but hey...thats just me...:cool:

3. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

I very rarely study for anything in school, But if i do, i HAVE to smoke. It makes the time pass by easier, And i get more intellectual when i smoke

4. wenis

wenis Member

i find it's easier to concentrate and read through a text book when I am stoned. the problem is, the next day i have a bit of a problem remembering what i studied.

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I most likely study better sober, but I usually use smoking as motivation for myself. I'll take some vaporizing breaks throughout my studying, just to keep me going.

6. bertrose

bertrose Member

Talk about psychological addiction. If u can't study without tokin' up, should u seriously be in school? Man, all u have to do is take off a week to study, then after exams bust out an ounce or something. lol...Work before play!!peace

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

my senior year in h.s. i found that i got better grades after smoking a little bit, maybe 4-5 hits from a 1-hitter piece, than i would have done without that, most of the time. Writing papers, this helped greatly, but on math work, it didn't help at all, sometimes detracted from my work. but overall, my grades had gone up and were the highest in my h.s. career.

8. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

smoking and school do not mix for me.

9. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

okay so thats not really good but i was failing my geometry class and i had gotten high and realized i had to study, i was just nto gunna go to school btu tehn i was like hey i can do this, and i studied high. I actually passed! I was so excited! altho last year b4 i smoked i got better grades, but im trying to change it back now....and studying high may be a way to do it!